This is still one of Marriott flagship resorts and it looks as fresh as when I saw some 20 years ago. From lobby to pool to the room fresh and clean to me that says a lot about housekeeping and maintence.
The staff was great from parking and bell staff as we first pull in you would have thought we were kings and queens. The front desk check in was fast and we were on our way after 8 hours on the road the only thing better would have an ice cold beer for the ride up to the room. To top it off the desk supervisor induced himself told me to call him if I needed anything.
The room was great with an outstanding view of pool and Land of Mouse housekeeping were the best and quite no banging around in the hall and noise.
I loved the hot tub great after a workout and was great for sunbathing and a nap. Service was flassless there.
The ballroom and meeting area was top notch I was not attending any functions but would have like to. Departure was a breeze checkout took a minute, the bellman helped pack the car and gave us bottled water for trip. Thank you Bill Marriott!
I would tell anyone here’s the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Already one of the nation's most impressive hotels, Orlando World Center Marriott features the ultimate in comfort and style, just minutes from the city's hottest attractions, entertainment and dining options. And now, with refreshed suites, an all-new pool area, three water slides, a reconcepted on-site restaurant and more, our world gets better every day. Recently completed renovations include new Suites, surround yourself with the comfort of island-like tranquility whether resting up after your event or catching up on some work. Starbucks(R) has been redesigned and expanded to resemble those found on neighborhood street corners across the country and features additional seating for networking. The Falls Pool has offers a refreshing new pool experience featuring an expanded pool deck and function lawn for poolside events. Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen opened January 2013, a rustic-style venue aimed at showcasing fresh and authentic family-style Italian cuisine with local farm inspiration. Experience the new Falls Pool Bar & Grill offering refreshing beverages and casual dining, a renovated game room with interactive games and a Kid's Zero Entry Pool and water playground with fountains, bubblers, water mushrooms, in-ground spray jets, water cannons and lily pads. Finally, slide into summer with a new slide tower featuring two, 200-foot winding water slides and one, 90-foot speed water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Marriott, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Orlando World Center Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort And Convention Center
- Orlando Marriott