We have stayed at this hotel many times and were actually married there in 2010. In July of this year, we stayed for three weeks. The pool renovation is first class, the water slides amazing (our 7yr old loved them and never too long a queue) and the splash pool located upstairs is ideally located next to the children's activity area. The outside pool bar has been relocated and is in an even better place than before, it is nearer to the hotel itself. Food there is excellent. The games room for teenagers is so contemporary. The entire pool area has been kitted out with new sunloungers (nothing wrong with their old ones) and they are the most comfy loungers ever!! Inside, the hotel looks like it is brand new and obviously they have invested a lot of money to ensure it stays a five star hotel, it is absolutely faultless. The location just off the 535 makes it ideal for the I-4 and literally minutes from Disney. We can leave epcot and be in our room in less than 10 mins. A lot of the balconies have views over to disney, fireworks shows are easily visible from them. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. We upgraded to a suite on this visit and we had a large living area with a sofa which converted into a bed and two beds in the bedroom. The suite even had individual air-con controls for each of the rooms and the bathroom stunning. The entire decor in the hotel is like brand new. There is also an indoor pool which is really nice and quiet, there is a spa with beauty treatments and various business centres within the hotel. The staff are extremely nice and helpful, nothing too much trouble. If you are considering a holiday to Orlando, this hotel will not be disappointing, it is first class. There is also a guest laundry which is very handy. Breakfast buffet to die for, THE best in Florida. Entertainment most nights by the pool bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Already one of the nation's most impressive hotels, Orlando World Center Marriott features the ultimate in comfort and style, just minutes from the city's hottest attractions, entertainment and dining options. And now, with refreshed suites, an all-new pool area, three water slides, a reconcepted on-site restaurant and more, our world gets better every day. Recently completed renovations include new Suites, surround yourself with the comfort of island-like tranquility whether resting up after your event or catching up on some work. Starbucks(R) has been redesigned and expanded to resemble those found on neighborhood street corners across the country and features additional seating for networking. The Falls Pool has offers a refreshing new pool experience featuring an expanded pool deck and function lawn for poolside events. Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen opened January 2013, a rustic-style venue aimed at showcasing fresh and authentic family-style Italian cuisine with local farm inspiration. Experience the new Falls Pool Bar & Grill offering refreshing beverages and casual dining, a renovated game room with interactive games and a Kid's Zero Entry Pool and water playground with fountains, bubblers, water mushrooms, in-ground spray jets, water cannons and lily pads. Finally, slide into summer with a new slide tower featuring two, 200-foot winding water slides and one, 90-foot speed water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Orlando World Center Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort And Convention Center
- Orlando Marriott