I recently stayed at the Rodeway when I had a very early flight out of Orlando and wanted to be close to the airport. This is an older hotel with exterior room entrances and not in the best part of town, but I booked it online and pre-paid to get an excellent rate. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly, quickly providing directions to the airport and a few places to grab dinner, even printing out a Google map for me. They don’t typically put out their little continental breakfast until 6:00 am and when I noted to her that I would be gone before that, she said she’d have coffee ready by 5:30. As it turns out, when I went by the office to check out at 5:30, the breakfast table was set up with muffins and the coffee was ready. That was a nice touch that went above and beyond what you’d get a most small hotels. Lastly, yet most importantly, I had a very important online meeting the evening that I stayed there and had noted this on my reservation. When I checked in, she provided me with a couple wireless options ensuring me that one in particular was more reliable than the others. Indeed, I was able to obtain my online connection with only one minor interruption in service. Overall, my experience was very good and I can’t say I felt unsafe but I am just not sure I would stay in that part of town again.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Near Florida Mall Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Near Florida Mall Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Orlando hotel near the Florida Mall and Orlando International Airport. Easily accessible from I-4, the Florida Turnpike, on Orange Blossom Trail US Hwy 441. With the perfect location for both vacationing families and business travelers, The Rodeway Inn is conveniently located just six miles from the Orlando International Airport. Located less than two miles from Florida's Turnpike, there are more than 20 restaurants within a one mile radius of the hotel. This Orlando, FL hotel is minutes from popular family attractions like Walt Disney World amusement park, SeaWorld Orlando marine adventure park, Wet 'n Wild water park, Universal Studios Florida theme park, and Amway Arena - formerly known as the Orlando Arena or TD Waterhouse Centre, home of the Orlando Magic basketball team - 6 miles away. The Orange County Convention Center - 5 miles and several shopping centers and outlet Malls are also nearby - Florida Mall only 1 mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Olotels, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.