“Great room for your value.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall

You added Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6119 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809 (Formerly Sleep Well Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #302 of 332 Hotels in Orlando
Jacksonville
“Great room for your value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel was very nice considering its location. The hotel desk clerk had great customer service skills. I stayed for two nights, one on the bottom floor and 2nd night on the top floor. I will not recommend the 2nd level due to noise from the busy roadway in front of the hotel. Rooms are small but great for a short period of time. I recommend this hotel for travelers and I did not have any problems there. Also, I ate at this great taco stand next door. The roadway out front has numerous stores and food places to visit. Great location and great price from the Internet booking site.

Room Tip: Stay on the bottom floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Polish first
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband and I took our 3 yr old out to Disney for 3 days so we stayed here for 4 days. The hotel is only a 15 minute drive from the hotel It was very pleasant. The staff and service were great. Always friendly and helpful. Susan the general mgr was so nice, courteous and knowledgable . Donna at the desk was a delight. the room was so clean and the. Beds were very comfy. The bathrooms were very clean. The only thing I would change would be the TV. But with the free wifi made up for that. We will be staying there again.

• Stayed May 2012
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We could of easily drove past this motel it's that small, but we got stuck at the lights on orange blossom trail and turned in and checked it out. The motel is small with not many rooms. The lobby was very tastefully decorated. The room we got had to be one of the cleanest motel rooms we have ever stayed in. The front desk lady was very sweet and kind to us. They had muffins and coffee in the morning free of charge which was nice.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
susan1058, Manager at Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear Ensel J

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review! We hope to see you return in the near future Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to make your next stay more pleasant.
Playas del Coco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I was with my family there and we liked so much for the parks accessible to supermarkets and restaurants. They are comfortable, clean and cheap.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
susan1058, Manager at Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Thank you Coco Tours G for your review.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again.
new port richey, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel last month. The service was exceptional! The rooms were so clean, and well decorated. The beds were comfy and you couldn't hear the noise of the road at all. I plan to go back again since the prices were so low. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank Traveler68358 for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.
We are so glad that you and your boyfriend had a great experience
and enjoyed your time in Orlando. Orlando has a lot to offer and many hotels to choose from
Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

The Hotel itself is not in a safe or desirable neighborhood. Lots of windows covered by metal bars very closeby. Lots of strips clubs nearby, not a family atmosphere. The only people behind the counter were females and their is a microwave in every room. The free breakfast is coffee and a banana nut, chocolate chip muffin. No eggs, waffles, nothing like that. No Juice! Extremely basic. The a/c did work well. Susan was one of the ladies behind the counter. She was polite. I would not stay there again. They did have a person respond to a negative review and claimed they did not have microwaves and that no females worked there. Thus, I do not trust what the hotel says!!!!!

Room Tip: The south side is closer to the front desk. The north side has the ice machine. There are camera v...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Rio de Janeiro
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

The hotel is not totally bad, but you can certainly get much better hotels paying $20 more. Hotel is very small and the pictures are a fantastic job from a professional photographer for sure. The location is the *only* reason to think about staying in this hotel. It is very convenient in terms of distance to airport, Florida Mall and Int'l Drive. But be warned that it is noisy due to the hard traffic just in front of hotel and I felt a little unsafe, although I had no problem at all. I was with a friend in 2 separate rooms and we stayed for 2 nights. If I was with my family (wife and 2 kids) I would definitely not stay there. I got the impression that the hotel is an old hotel that has just been remodeled recently, but carpets are still old and kind of dirty. Even though it is a smoking free hotel, due to the old carpets I would not recommend it to persons with respiratory problems. As a matter of fact, I would not recommend this hotel at all. Stay only if you are really low on budget and need to stay in that area or if it is your last option in Orlando.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
susan1058, Manager at Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Hello and thank you for taking the time to post a review! I apologize you were not totally satisfied with your stay. I assure you that "Just OK" is not acceptable by our standards. We would love to show you how your comment regarding the carpet in your room was taken very seriously. We are now in the process of changing the carpeting in all our rooms. There is a lot of hotels in Orlando to choose from so we appreciate you choosing the Rodeway Inn and hope that you give us a chance to serve you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Florida Center
4.0 of 5 stars 2,097 reviews
Rosen Inn International
#106 of 332 in Orlando
4.0 of 5 stars 4,304 reviews

Been to Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall? Share your experiences!