“Expensive Overdone Burgers” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #906 of 3,180 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: All-American dishes, such as hot dogs, burgers and salads, are served in this restaurant located in the heart of the colonial American Adventure pavilion.
West Palm Beach
“Expensive Overdone Burgers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We both had hamburgers at the in around 7:00 p.m. I ordered the angus bacon cheeseburger which was overdone, had limp bacon and not much in taste. My wife had just a plain angus hamburger with the same level of taste. It was expensive fast food not worth a return visit. In Disney, expensive is a relative term, but a $10. hamburger should be tasty.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Good Americana fast food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

The Liberty Inn is a good place to grab a fast lunch at EPCOT. They have seating both indoors and outdoors. The staff was friendly. They have the big beef hot dogs with fries, which are really good. I tried the NY strip steak it was just OK. It was kind of thin, and not too juicy or tastey. It was more like eating a round steak than a strip steak. From now on I'll stick to the burgers and hot dogs. The staff wears the early Americana costumes. It's a fun place to grab a quick bite.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Derby, United Kingdom
“Nice dog, shame about the service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

For a quick lunch during our day at Epcot my wife and I decided to go to the Liberty Inn, a counter service restaurant next to The American Adventure in Epcot's World Showcase.

We were greeted at the door by a smiling cast member and handed a menu as we entered. So far so good.

We joined the order line, and our order was taken by a very unfriendly cast member called Richie. He was brusque and seemed quite impatient. Obviously us guests were getting in the way of his restaurant!

After the poor order experience, I'm happy to report that the food delivery was great, and the food itself hot and fresh. I had a chilli cheese dog with fries, and my wife had chicken nuggets and fries, together with a coffee and a coke.

I you like that sort of thing, the chilli dog was excellent, hot, tasty and spicy. The coffee was also good.

One other thing let this restaurant down - despite not being very busy, I struggled to find a clean table. Most of the tables had been cleared by the leaving guests, but had not been wiped clean. Not really good enough!

Visited January 2014
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Great for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped here for the strip steak. It came with fries and broccoli. I can't say it was the best steak I have ever had but it was as good or better then some in more expensive restaurants. I will be back for it again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hopewell, Pennsylvania, United States
“Okay food and fast service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We ate lunch here because all other places were booked. The food was good, not excellent but the service was wonderful.

Visited December 2013