“Closed” 3 of 5 stars

Orlando
“Closed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Closed This place closed before St Patricks Day '13
Sad. It could have been great. They could never get the food and the service to match.
Great location for the next owner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

33% Recommend
Orlando, FL
“Disappointing.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I'm sorry I was disappointed in this place. It took us 20 min just to get our drinks "because of a computer glitch". The sliders were overcooked and cold. Also the hot spinach dip was cold and the server spilled 1/2 of my chips in the ground an didn't bother to bring me some more. Come here for a drink but go directly to the bar.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
orlando
“Worse food ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I've gone here a total of 3 times. Each time the food was horrible and the service was bad as well. It's really too bad because the place is great with a great outside patio that overlooks the lake.

If you want to go there for some drinks, you'll have an okay time. Just don't order food and don't expect the servers to be prompt.

• Visited November 2012
“Only go for cocktails”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

This is the second time I've been here. First time was an awful experience. Second time I went for drinks and had a great time. Went back today for some lunch and a beer to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. Likely the food was awful the service was terrible. It's unfortunate because this is a great place to sit in enjoy the weather with a cocktail and look at the water. Others beware only come for a cocktail if you want to come here.

Orlando, Florida
“Will NEVER go back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went for dinner with some friends on a friday night. What a terrible experience. And it is a shame as this place has a great location with outside seating right on the lake. Not sure what the real problem is here but the worst I have ever had. It took us over 20 mins to just get our drinks. Then another 15 mins for someone to come take our order. Then it took forever to get our food. My wife and I both asked about getting something instead of cabbage with the bangers and were told she would see what she could change that out for and get back with us. She never came back and told us anything and then just gave us the cabbage anyway. These were the nastiest bangers I have ever had! Not even the fish and chips was any good as my friend had that.

When it came time to get checks we had to go find someone bring them. Then again we had to ask someone to bring our credit cards back. She comes back with my card and someone elses and asks me which one was mine again?? Every time we order another drink it took forever!

We finally asked to speak to manager as not all of this was because of server but there had to be some serious issues with managment. I hate to see the place go out of business but now way they are going to make it if it stays like this! I am big believer in if you dont tell them it wont get better. There was no manager that night but the owner was there and talked to us and pretty much said "Oh well"! That pretty much sums it up right there! I would honestly stay away from this place and I know there arent many option in baldwin park but you will regret it!

• Visited October 2012