I have stayed at Shades of Green numerous times and really enjoy the location and the experience. This time I stayed with my two adult children and found one room more than adequate. All of the personnel wer friendly; we had no problems. However, I am concerned with the constant increase in prices when other hotels are cutting prices or offering deals. Not only is SOG becoming more expensive but now you have to pay for parkng at the parks - previously a perk of staying at SOG. Also prices at the restaurants have really gone up. The breakfast buffet was $45 for the 3 of us and this was one place the service wasn't very good. Breakfast at the Express Cafe cost almost double what it did 6 months ago. It's still an excellent place to stay but not the bargain it once was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shades of Green Resort is a military-owned resort within Walt Disney World and is exclusively for military guests and their families. Information on eligibility and reservations can be found on the Shades of Green website. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shades Of Green Resort Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Walt Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Orlando