My family usually stays in a condo and goes back and forth to the park and have the intention of cooking meals to save money. (yea right!) After many recommendations by friends, we finally decided to try Shades of Green and WOW were we impressed. It was very relaxing to know there was a bus available to take you anywhere on the Disney property you wanted to go to. We literally parked the car when we arrived and didn't see it again until the day we left! The resort is VERY large and can be a challenge to navigate at first, but everything is very clean and beautifully kept. They were remodeling while we were there, but even the crews were very friendly and said, "hi" as we passed in the halls. I highly recommend giving Shades of Green a try, as I think you'll end up like us, and planning a trip back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shades of Green Resort is a military-owned resort within Walt Disney World and is exclusively for military guests and their families. Information on eligibility and reservations can be found on the Shades of Green website. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shades Of Green Resort Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Walt Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Orlando