We just returned from a 6 night stay at SOG. It is kept nice and is very clean. This was our third time staying at SOG. For anyone in the military this is a good value, especially with the military discounted tickets for Disney that they are currently offering. It does not have the same Disney feel as staying in a Disney owned hotel but for the price and location you can't beat it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shades of Green Resort is a military-owned resort within Walt Disney World and is exclusively for military guests and their families. Information on eligibility and reservations can be found on the Shades of Green website. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shades Of Green Resort Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Walt Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Orlando