The staff was wonderful. So respectful and helpful. The rooms where hugh and CLEAN.The price was great compared to disney hotels in the area.The sofa bed thing was actually comfortable.The beds were comfortable - ask for better pillows if you need them. The food in the buffet was just OK- filling and cheap compared to Disney.You can check your bags at the bell station and get your boarding pass- a real advantage.I think if you go at a busy time of the year it might be really difficult riding the buses. We had no problem- last of October is a great time to go.Cons: The swimmings pools were too cold to swim in even though it was 85 degrees. A whole pool rehab is planned -hope there.The hotel is hugh so look on the site map and plan what you want to be close to. If you travel with children-Rent a stroller from Magic strollers for the time you will be there or bring your own. The strollers at Disney are awful and so expensive!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shades of Green Resort is a military-owned resort within Walt Disney World and is exclusively for military guests and their families. Information on eligibility and reservations can be found on the Shades of Green website. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shades Of Green Resort Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Walt Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Orlando