Stayed one night as we attended the Wine & Food Festival. Our room was spacious & clean. Had a flat screen tv, fridge, nice outside sitting area for our room (first floor), enough lighting in our room, comfortable beds & pillows, & a ceiling fan. The bathroom was spacious too--double sinks with large counter top (that's important to me), lighted magnifying makeup mirror on wall, & plenty of plush towels. The hotel grounds are well kept. Looking forward to future stays as we now live in Florida.
- Also Known As:
- Shades Of Green Resort Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Walt Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shades of Green Resort is a military-owned resort within Walt Disney World and is exclusively for military guests and their families. Information on eligibility and reservations can be found on the Shades of Green website. ... more less