We stayed at the Sheraton Vistana the week of April 20th. We had booked a 2 bedroom villa and a few weeks before coming, phoned and requested a ground floor room, close to a pool, away from the highway. When we checked in, that is exactly what we got! We stayed in Building 5 in the Cascades. Great location within the resort, extremely close to the Cascades pool anf the marketplace (which had a Starbucks!) The only downfall with the check in process is that there is a long wait to check in. It's not the resorts fault as it appeared they had all staff going at full force, it is just that everyone seems to check in at the same time.
The room itself was great and had plenty of room and was overall very clean. It was great that we had a washer and dryer. The jacuzzi tub in the master suite was very large and was awesome for soaking your tired feet after a long day of walking in the parks. I had read some reviews prior to coming that you can hear a lot of noise from the above units but we didn't hear anything at all from other units.
We set aside an entire day of our trip to enjoy the ammenities onsite. We went to the pool and we went to go get towels but they had none left. After almost an entire hour they finally got some. It was really frustrating as we had no way to dry off. We were very tempted to get the towels from our room and we were just about to when the new towels came.
My son really enjoyed the Fishpipe but its quite expensive ($12) for only a couple of minutes. It would be nice if they had a better deal for this.
Another great benefit is that it is literally only 5 minutes and one turnoff from Disney! It's also very convenient to the highway that takes you to Universal.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone and will absolutely here again when we come back to Orlando.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Vistana Resort
- Sheraton Vistana
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Orlando
- Vistana Resort
- Sheraton Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Orlando
- Vistana Resort Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each villa features Sheraton amenities and special touches, like bathrooms with whirlpool tubs and screened-in patios or balconies. Close to theme parks, exceptional golf and world-famous beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.