We stayed for the fourth week in April. Our two bedroom condo was really nice and very clean, the furnishings were in wonderful condition and of good quality. The grounds were lovely and the pool was the perfect temperature. Not too warm, not too cool. We swam when it was in the 80s and the 60s and were very comfortable. There were quite a few people at the pool on sunny days but it didn't feel crowded (there are seven pools on property). Fresh Towels are available pool side and they request you deposit them in a bin before you leave the pool area. No wet towels in the room! We didn't make use of the exercise or game rooms. Close enough to the parks to go every morning, take a break, and go back in the evenings. Very close to Downtown Disney. The Market on property was very nice with a full deli that sold Starbucks coffee and Boar's Head meats and cheeses, as well as other staples, snacks and warm weather items.
The only complaint was that the attempt at selling my husband a timeshare made checking in take 20-30 minutes while the rest of the family sat in the car. My suggestion would be to cut them off right away or even call ahead and request no sales pitch. They called on the first morning as well, so unplug the phone.
There were pool side massages available, hair braiding and wrapping, and surrey bike rentals. My husband and his parents ate at the Cascades poolside cafe (don't remember the name) he said the food was pretty terrible. I got a pina colada one day and it didn't seem to have ANY rum in it so I never got any more drinks from them. I only mention these things in case they are important to anyone reading this.
The complex is gated and you must have a room key to get in.
We had a wonderful stay and I feel like we have found our "off-Disney-property" accomadations for life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each villa features Sheraton amenities and special touches, like bathrooms with whirlpool tubs and screened-in patios or balconies. Close to theme parks, exceptional golf and world-famous beaches ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Orlando
- Vistana Resort Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Florida
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Orlando Florida
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Vistana Florida
- Sheratons Vistana Resort