I have had a chip on my shoulder about Holiday Inn properties since my early days of business travel and some unfortunate experiences. However, I have found recently that the Holiday Inn Express chain and now Staybridge Suites are pretty nice hotels. The room here was a realy suprise. Very up to date and roomy. It was perfect for 3 people. We really enjoyed our stay.
The breakfast wasn't fantastic but it was efficient which was a real plus. The food was pretty standard fair. Howver, It was nice to eat outside on the patio. Can't beat that.
My wife and daughter made use of the shuttle to EPCOT. It made two trips over in the morning and two back at night. This worked out fine for them. They did have to stop at 2 hotels on the way to the park and 1 on the way home. Given a choice between driving over and parking or taking the shuttle my wife said she would take the shuttle.
One of our real suprises was reading the signs next to the pond when we were walking around the buildings and area. It said "No Swimming, wading or Playing on the Grass. No feeding the aligators". I'm hoping the playing on the grass and feeding the aligators are two different concepts. We didn't see any aligators.
Plenty of resteraunts withing walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista is the perfect spot to choose as your home base for your next Disney Vacation. Located in the Lake Buena Vista Resort Area, the hotel is just one mile from the magic of the Walt Disney World; Resort. Our Signature Two Bedroom/Two Bath Suites provide comfort and convenience for everyone in the family. Other attractions nearby include Universal Orlando and Sea World. Convenience and comfort abound at Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista. With this convenient location you'll find numerous restaurants, shops, and small attractions are either within walking distance or just a short drive away. On property you will find recently redecorated suites, an inviting lobby area, beautifully landscaped grounds, courtyards, gazebo sitting area, a heated swimming pool, children's pool, jacuzzi, video game room, as well as laundry facilities. Our Disney Vacation Packages offer flexibility and money saving options. Magic Your Way Tickets offer each family the ability to customize their tickets for their next Disney Vacation. Getting to the parks is also no problem, with the complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the four Walt Disney World Parks. Our Reservation Sales Agents are standing by to help you plan your next magical Orlando Vacation. Call our Orlando Reservations Office at (800)866-4549 and make Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista, Your Place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites