“Nice hotel, friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Orlando

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Regency Orlando to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Orlando
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9801 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32803 (Formerly The Peabody Orlando)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Stay 2 Nights, Save 10%
Ranked #41 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Nice hotel, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there for a week, rooms are nice, nothing special but clean and big enough. Beds are very comfortable and good for sleeping. Hotel is huge, there are two options for breakfast, one is full buffet in Napa restaurant which is much under expectations for that price - small selection of food and beverages. Other possibility is B dinner restaurant, very popular, good food, moderate prices.
Staff in the hotel is very helpfull and nice, special thanks to consierge for help and advices about everything. We did not test pool and gym so I can not comment. Position of the hotel is good on the International drive, walking distance there are some nice restaurants and shops. I tram transportation is very usefull, ask for complementary tickets.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear ivanK426:

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at The Peabody Orlando and found our staff friendly and helpful. It will be my pleasure to share your special thanks with our concierge team, I am very proud of their dedication to serving our guests. I will also share your feedback regarding our breakfast options with our food and beverage team, as I know they value all guest feedback. Should you visit our area again, I hope your schedules will allow you the opportunity to enjoy the recreational amenities we offer too.

2,119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (517)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have just visited this hotel may 7th for two nights.

Could not fault this hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.

The duck march is fantastic our baby boy loved it.

Thanks Peabody

• Stayed May 2013
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear ryan S:

Thank you for staying with us at The Peabody Orlando. I am proud to read how nothing was too much trouble for our friendly and helpful staff to make your stay a pleasant experience. I look forward to seeing you again should your travel plans bring you back to Orlando.

New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Great service from the valets to check in. The hotel was clean and a had a fresh decor. The pool is large but not to deep so good for children. The gym is outstanding. They have everything you could need. The rooms were comfortable. Restaurants and shops in walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear lexycal:

I am pleased to read about the great service you enjoyed at The Peabody Orlando, along with our amenities and location. Thank you for your review. When traveling back to our area, I hope you will once again select our hotel for your accommodations.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Wow. The Peabody has definitely improved. The new tower makes a huge difference, with excellent rooms, comfortable beds, and excellent meeting space.
Two things are irritating, however:
1. The air conditioning in the sleeping section of the room did not work, despite my asking engineering to address this.
2. I reserved a room with club floor access, and when I checked in, they could not accommodate.
Otherwise, a beautiful hotel in the middle of Disney-town.

Dear Michael R J:

Welcome back to The Peabody Orlando, I’m delighted you enjoyed our expanded facilities. I appreciate your feedback and will follow up on your concerns. I regret any disappointment with your guest room and hope you will consider us for your hotel accommodations with visiting our area again.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

From the moment we drove up the staff couldn't have been more helpful, from the car to breakfast the next morning, around the pool, it was as if their only job was to make sure you had a good time. Will be back

Room Tip: we were on the 13th floor, imagine that, and the rooms were spacious, bathrooms not closets as an af...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear sellingbabe:

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your family getaway. I appreciate hearing about our excellent staff and I am delighted that you will be back to enjoy another stay at The Peabody Orlando.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed here for a conference which was also held in the hotel. The room was very comfortable and the towels were big and fluffy. The pools are very nice and I liked the variety of restaurants available within the hotel. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed my time at the Peabody and look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear rsheedy:

Thank you for your review of The Peabody Orlando. I appreciate hearing about our friendly and accommodating staff along with our comfortable rooms and I look forward to hosting your visit next year.

Bloomington, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I were guests of the Peabody for a week in April. We thoroughly enjoyed the facilities.
The spa was wonderful and the staff was so nice!!
The outdoor pools were great as well as the poolside bar!! The menu could have been a little more exciting at the pool bar but overall good food.
Location is great...we walked to many other restaurants and really liked the golf cart that would take you to the end of the property as well---what a great touch!
Even the gift shop cashiers were friendly. Oh and housekeeping attendents were super friendly...even gave me a few extra "duck" soaps to take home to the kids!! Also, ironed a shirt and didnt charge us...how nice!
I would recommend this hotel in the future--for location!

Room Tip: We had a corner room...always a nice treat.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear MlvinGM:

Thank you for your recommendation of The Peabody Orlando. I enjoy reading that you thoroughly enjoyed our facilities and service levels. I appreciate your feedback and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Director of Rooms, The Peabody Orlando

Been to Hyatt Regency Orlando? Share your experiences!