A really stunning hotel ...it is more expensive than others in the area but for the most part well with it. The room was immaculate and comfortable. The hotel overall was beautiful. We didn't have time to use it but the pool looked amazing. The fitness room was nice. Only drawback for me was having to pay to self park and the resort fee of 9 dollars (for water and use of fitness center..etc) for things that should be included in the higher price. The traditional duck march was cute. I would stay here again and highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Orlando, a masterpiece of contemporary design and luxurious decor and furnishings, is the Orlando hotel of choice for the nation's most respected professional meeting planners. Conveniently located in the midst of the 2.1-Million-square-foot Orange County Convention Center, and the only hotel located directly across the street from the center's main entrance, it features luxury hotel accommodations and is a national landmark hotel in the meetings and conventions industry. Our Orlando hotel exudes relaxed elegance, and the warmth of Southern hospitality. The ideal location for association and corporate meetings and conventions, Hyatt Regency Orlando is located just a short drive from Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Orlando and 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl