This past week I stayed at the Peabody for a convention in Orlando and it was a fine experience. Highlights were the gym, the in room large bathtub, and the sensor lights under the nightstand and bathroom sink. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The food in the restaurant Napa and room service was okay at best, but they have a nice selection of wines from Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Orlando, a masterpiece of contemporary design and luxurious décor and furnishings, is the Orlando convention hotel of choice for the nation's professional meeting planners. Conveniently located in the midst of the 2.1-million-square-foot Orange County Convention Center, and the only hotel located directly across the street from the center's main entrance, it features luxury hotel accommodations and is a national landmark hotel in the meetings and conventions industry. Our Orlando hotel exudes relaxed elegance, and the warmth of Southern hospitality. The ideal location for association and corporate meetings and conventions, Hyatt Regency Orlando is located just a short drive from Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Orlando and 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl