We stayed here the night before our cruise, we had booked a cheapy basic room from Trivago, but on check in paid $107 extra and got a club room on 26th floor. It was not cheap but the room was really lovely, beautiful decor and fabulous television in the mirror of the bathroom. The bed was 1 off the best have ever set in, beautiful bedding and view was amazing.
The free evening mini treats were great we had eaten at lunch so just a few little savoury nibbles were just what was needed. We also went back at 8.30 and they had mini cheese cake pop cakes and chocolate dipped strawberries.
The gym was great, would off been nice to use the hot tub, but think it was an extra at the spa. Didnt get to use the pools either but all looked amazing and very very clean.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peabody Orlando is a custom-built Orlando hotel catering to the meetings and conventions industry nationwide. The hotel is a masterpiece of contemporary design and luxurious decor and furnishings. Since opening its doors in 1986, The Peabody Orlando has established itself as the Orlando convention hotel of choice for the nation's professional meeting planners. As one of only two Forbes Four-Star, AAA Four Diamond hotels in the entire city, our luxury accommodations match world-class lodging with a convenient setting: -Conveniently located in the midst of the 7-million-square-foot Orange County Convention Center, and the only hotel located directly across the street from the center's main entrance. A short drive to Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Orlando -Just 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO) Our Orlando convention center hotel exudes relaxed elegance, and the warmth of Southern hospitality. The ideal location for association and corporate meetings and conventions, it is further enhanced by the whimsy of the Peabody Ducks, and their world-famous march on the red carpet at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Peabody Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.