We have stayed in Orlando for many years but never at The Peabody. We loved this hotel and would definitely stay again. This is a huge and spotless hotel and our room was very impressive. The bedroom was large and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was very spacious and it lit up in the dark, helpful at night. The magnifying glass came in useful and there was plenty of shelf space for our toiletries. The Wi Fi connection was excellent and was included in the resort fee. We used the fitness centre and were pleased with all the equipment on offer, one of the best hotel gyms we have been to. The pool and pool area were great and there were plenty of sunbeds and super soft towels. Rocks Bar was lively, we used it most evenings, sometimes we were not happy with the entertainment, the same couple sang on two nights and were far too loud for us. The Duck Parade is not to be missed, as mentioned in most reviews. The hotel is in an excellent location with many restaurants and bars nearby. We made use of the free tickets provided by the hotel for the I Ride with a stop conveniently located right outside. We hired a car and picked it up at the hotel which turned out to be effortless and we would do this again. There were a few negatives, the food at the B Line diner and Coconuts was very nice but over priced, the toiletries provided in the room could be better and our room was always cleaned at the end of the day (inconvenient to us as we are early risers) it would be good to have the 'please make up our room' door leaflets, on the last day housekeeping knocked at 9 am to see what time we were checking out! All in all we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Orlando, a masterpiece of contemporary design and luxurious décor and furnishings, is the Orlando convention hotel of choice for the nation's professional meeting planners. Conveniently located in the midst of the 2.1-million-square-foot Orange County Convention Center, and the only hotel located directly across the street from the center's main entrance, it features luxury hotel accommodations and is a national landmark hotel in the meetings and conventions industry. Our Orlando hotel exudes relaxed elegance, and the warmth of Southern hospitality. The ideal location for association and corporate meetings and conventions, Hyatt Regency Orlando is located just a short drive from Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Orlando and 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl