I thoroughly enjoyed my stays at the Holiday Inn....every time I left, I came right back a few days later. The staff is friendly and very eager to please. One Particular staff member I would like to comment about is Ms. Tiffany, she went above and beyond to address our needs whatever they were and I believe that it gives credit to what true customer service is.
The bad, as beautiful as this hotel is it does have some short comings, not a lot mind you but needless to say it does need some attention to. In the hotel lobby, the restroom area really needs a thorough cleaning, its smells very bad when passing, and because it is located in the lobby it should be constantly cleaned, it is not acceptable that guest are passing continually and have to smell the pungent order from the restroom area and adjacent hallway. This hotel is Family friendly and as a result I need to also address another area of concern, because it is a resort that primarily host children, I believe that the adult visitors should be aware of how they dress meaning it is inappropriate that young children are exposed to an Adult wearing a thong bathing suit. While I do not oppose to the bathing suit itself I just feel that it's something we must be mindful of. Cultures vary and that is understandable but please be aware of your swim attire when in a family friendly resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at the Holiday Inn Resort® Lake Buena Vista, you are so close to the entrance to Walt Disney World® Resort, you can almost feel the Magic! This official Disney Good Neighbor hotel is fresh from a multi-million dollar makeover, making it perfect for your visit to the Walt Disney World® area. Take advantage of scheduled shuttles to the Disney parks, Sea World®, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Orlando Premium Outlets shopping and the Orange County Convention Center! After a busy day, come back to spacious, generously-appointed accommodations. Choose King or Queen-size bedding with 37" HDTV televisions, high-speed Internet, refrigerator, microwave, granite top vanities and upgraded bath amenities. Families love our KidSuites, a room-within-a-room that lets kids enjoy their own space within their parents room. Relax at the expansive, tropically-landscaped outdoor sundeck with plenty of lounge chairs, oversize heated pool, Splash Pad and two whirlpool spas! There is plenty to do onsite including outdoor pool tables, playground, basketball court, ping pong, fitness center and an arcade/game room. PLUS - a Daily Scheduled Activities and Movies program for kids and adults! Enjoy great dining at Applebees® located onsite, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pinkys Market Place and Gift Shop is in the hotel lobby. Free high speed internet access helps you stay connected, and on-site meeting rooms are available for special events. Explore the Lake Buena Vista and Downtown Disney area’s plentiful dining, shopping, nightly entertainment and picturesque setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Tingo, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn