We stayed for 3 of 4 nights at this hotel with our 2 young boys. I must say after this hotel was very nice and new looking. Everything seemed spotless. The room was twice the size of the Holiday Inn Express we stayed at the night before. Parking was easy and close by, the elevators were never a wait. There were only 3 things that detered from this being a perfect stay. First, but not that big of a deal, the new flatscreen tv was stuck in store demo mode, so basically every minute or so, a bar would pop out blocking a quarter of the screen to show off the features of that LG HDTV... more of an annoyance, but the desk seemed to be unable to help. The second thing was not the fault of the hotel either. There was a very large group of teenagers from brazil or venezuela. They were at times running around the hallways visiting eachothers rooms till all hours of the night. I don't think they realized how loud they were being. The one and only thing that bothered me, because the hotel management had some control over this, was the pool area. The pool was party central till about midnight every night, and sometimes later. There was music playing, yelling and shouting. They should not put families with young children in rooms facing inside towards the pool, or atleast put them higher away from all the noise. Most Hotels I have visited have a strictly enforced curfew for pool useage. I realize that people are on vacation, and want to have fun, but it should not be at the expense of others who have paid good money to get some rest. Other than this oversight by the management, I think this is a very clean, well run hotel for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at the Holiday Inn Resort® Lake Buena Vista, you are so close to the entrance to Walt Disney World® Resort, you can almost feel the Magic! This official Disney Good Neighbor hotel is fresh from a multi-million dollar makeover, making it perfect for your visit to the Walt Disney World® area. Take advantage of scheduled shuttles to the Disney parks, Sea World®, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Orlando Premium Outlets shopping and the Orange County Convention Center! After a busy day, come back to spacious, generously-appointed accommodations. Choose King or Queen-size bedding with 37" HDTV televisions, high-speed Internet, refrigerator, microwave, granite top vanities and upgraded bath amenities. Families love our KidSuites, a room-within-a-room that lets kids enjoy their own space within their parents room. Relax at the expansive, tropically-landscaped outdoor sundeck with plenty of lounge chairs, oversize heated pool, Splash Pad and two whirlpool spas! There is plenty to do onsite including outdoor pool tables, playground, basketball court, ping pong, fitness center and an arcade/game room. PLUS - a Daily Scheduled Activities and Movies program for kids and adults! Enjoy great dining at Applebees® located onsite, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pinkys Market Place and Gift Shop is in the hotel lobby. Free high speed internet access helps you stay connected, and on-site meeting rooms are available for special events. Explore the Lake Buena Vista and Downtown Disney area’s plentiful dining, shopping, nightly entertainment and picturesque setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Tingo, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn