“Large spacious condo in beautiful wooded location” 5 of 5 stars

WorldQuest Orlando Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8849 Worldquest Blvd., Orlando, FL 32821   |
Ranked #47 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Large spacious condo in beautiful wooded location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We had a very spacious condo, three bedrooms. Huge master bath, washer dryer, kitchen and screened in porch to overlook woods and small pond. Couldn't ask for more space. Pool was beautiful, never busy. Breakfast was plentiful but very very tight space with a ton of people.
Gated in and out of the complex so very safe!
Workout room was small but did have one working treadmill, one bench with free weights.

• Stayed April 2014
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear jeddy from Minnesota,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the spacious suite. Also, we are pleased to offer 24-hour gated security for all of our guests.
Thank you again!

Tim P. Gross

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (382)
Forest Hills, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My family & I just spent a lovely 8 days/nights at WorldQuest Orlando, in a 3-bed/3-bath unit. The staff was exceptionally friendly & accommodating, the grounds were beautifully landscaped, and our unit was comfortable and spacious.

We stayed in Building 7, which was the furthest from the pool & the clubhouse. It was incredibly quiet, but nearly 1/3rd of a mile from the front of the resort. This was what we had requested, but if we ever go again, I would request Building 3 or 4 - not facing the pool (which can be noisy), but not nearly as far away.

Every unit has a washer/dryer, which made packing SO much easier. There are ample towels provided, the linens are clean & relatively soft, and everything is pristine. Our ONLY complaint was that the bed pillows were overly soft. We didn't think to ask the front desk if they had anything firmer, admittedly, and it was not the end of the world.

At the pool, they provide separate towels & there's a Tiki Bar & hot tub (the Tiki Bar serves some moderately decent burgers & chicken sandwiches, plus frozen drinks & mixed cocktails - all for a fee).

In addition to the full kitchen in every unit (which we stocked with a delivered order from the online service, Garden Grocer, and a Whole Foods trip), a free continental breakfast is served in the Clubhouse, every morning. It's not fancy, but we were able to satisfy our cravings for hot oatmeal & toasted bagels.

All units also have a screened-in porch, which allowed us to eat "outside," without having to worry about bugs.

The resort provides 3 shuttles to EPCOT, every day (starting at 9am, last one at 11:45am), for free. The return shuttles leave EPCOT at 6pm, 9pm, and 10pm. There is also a shuttle to Universal, but for a fee. We used a cab service (there were 4 of us), to & from Universal, as it was less expensive & we could make our own schedule.

A car is recommended, but not a total necessity. We spent a bit on cab rides, but it was far less $ than paying for gas & parking at the parks, sitting in traffic, and the rental car fees. (We used Adamz for cab service & Mustapha was INCREDIBLE. He always dispatched a car, immediately, his drivers were friendly & excellent drivers, and he gave us lower prices when he saw that we'd be using him regularly.)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you SHSmith for your review yesterday!
I will share your kind words regarding the staff, the accommodations, and the other areas you mentioned. Also, thank you for singling out one of our local taxi drivers, as it is important for us to ensure we are recommending quality drivers.

We look forward to your next visit.

Chester, uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Just arrived back from a 10 night stay at the worldquest in Orlando. 5 of us were staying in a triple bedroom apartment and 3 were staying in a two bed apartment.

Travelling with three children aged 5,7 and 13. 5 adults including 2 grandparents.

The check in on arrival was pleasant, quick and easy. Parking was great always outside out apartment block. I stayed in block 6 which was away from the pool but lovely and quiet and we loved watching the sunrise over the lake in the morning. My brother in the two room overlooked the pool and found this great for easy access to the pool,and breakfast.

The room was really good with cooker, fridge microwave and even a washing machine and tumble dryer (although we didn't use them.....)

The beds were comfortable and rooms clean the jacuzzi bath in the main bedroom en suite was a plus.... And we enjoyed lounging in this sipping a glass of wine at the end of a full day in the parks....air conditioning was great, and room servicing was extra but bins were emptied every day at no cost.

The breakfast was a plus, self service for hot and cold drinks, pastries, toast, bagels and cereals..... Used to stock up for lunch to take to the parks each day.

We hired a car from Alamo from the airport and we were glad we had it and used it every day to get about. My brother paid for cabs which were between 20 - 30 dollars per trip. It was nice to feel away from the noise of the main drag at the end of the day.

A shuttle ran from the hotel to Disney, and seaworld but not to Universal.

The pool was clean and always fresh clean towels available for the guests to use along with pool toys for the children which was a nice extra. The jacuzzi was very hot and welcomed if the weather was not too hot.. The tiki bar was great with good pool side snacks and BBQ during the day (which we didn't try as we were at the parks)

Would highly recommend accommodation and we would return again. I also would definitely say visit Discovery Cove which was a fantastic day out but book before you visit or you won't get in as the numbers are limited. We also really enjoyed Epcot which was surprisingly good and the fireworks were amazing.....

Room Tip: Block 6 for quiet and Block 2 to over look the pool
Dear Emma from Chester,

Thank you so much for your comments on your recent visit. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am glad your children and your brother's family enjoyed themselves as well.
We look forward to your next visit when in Orlando.

Shelby Township, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I checked out today from room 7205. Let's start with the good. Great location and the layout. This place was so dirty. 1st day upon checkin the sink was filthy because the dishwasher overflowed, no paper towels (got after 3 days of continuously calling). We had to use the towels instead. After requesting more towels and them to take away the old ones we were told we would be charged.The baseboards were gross and the walls had stuff on it. Don't look in dark corners. What you don't see won't hurt you. Requested weeks ago for a highchair and crib and did not find it in the room upon check in. No daily garbage removal as we had to throw out our own trash. We were lucky enough to see one person come by. How did I know this? My family stayed there to babysit the baby and barely left the suite. Mold in the all the bathrooms in shower and on the doors. Really?? Mold grows over time and not in a few days time. Cracked tiles and grout. Looked like a half assed tile job. The TV in the master did not work. 2 of 3 lights burned out in the dining area. The floors were filthy. Our family always wear slippers inside the house and never walk around with outside shoes. I had to mop the floors myself and the water was black. Requested toilet paper from the front desk and did not deliver so we had to find it in storage ourselves. Dear God! The storage rooms were filthy too. This is the first time I strayed away from my tried and true place. I thought I would give this place a try and was so disappointed in the cleanliness and service of the place. Also wanted to mention that the pool area I've noticed terrible service as well. I've seen guests wait for service at the Tiki Bar. This one will gross you out. I saw a dead bird near the hot tub baking in the sun for a few hours. I finally went to pick it up myself and then had to flag a worker to give me a bag and he finally picked it up for me. Some of this stuff was documented but seeing that something so simple as paper towels and TP not being delivered on a timely basis tells me they could care less about anything else. Attached pictures speak for itself. I'm not a 5 star snob and not looking for a mint on my pillow but for the money I paid to stay here for a week I would've expected a little more than what I got.The knobs were coming off the cabinets. I think this place has a lot of potential if the place weren't so beat up and the service could be heaps better.

Room Tip: Don't bother.
Dear Leongsal,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay. I am so sorry for your experience and will certainly share your comments and views with our team. The suite should have been ready for your arrival. I personally inspected your suite yesterday with my team and can verify that everything is now in order. I apologize that was not your experience.
Regarding the pool area and tiki bar, we usually receive great feedback from our guests, and so again I want to apologize for your experience there.

Respectfully,

Guayaquil, Ecuador
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Very nice hotel, with big and spacious departments, great if you are planning to go with your family, and with a great ubication really closed to almost all of the parks, we stayed there with 3 kids, and there was still room for more, there were 3 rooms, two bathrooms, and at the living room a sofa bed, you have a fully equiped kitchen, and laundry. The only desappointment was that the room service wasn't included, we had to pay and extra fee for the service, and when we made the reservation nobody told us that, also they serve the breakfast at the lobby, we didn't understand why there is no restaurant or area asigned for this when the standard of the hotel is better than that. But we recommend this hotel definetly for your Orlando vacation.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with childrens, you can ask for the departments, 2 and 3 rooms available
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you BarciMaru for posting a review. It is great to see that you had a good stay with us, and thank you for recommending us to others!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family of five stayed here, and we were pleased with the rooms. The rooms were neat and very clean. The bonus of a washer and dryer beat the local theme park hotels. We will be staying here over and over!

Room Tip: Choose rooms for your size family. The large rooms and living space are excellent for community tim...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear John H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Fredericton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The bad parts: Arrived at check in, entered room only to find cleaning staff in it and not ready, told it would be a half hour, went for early supper at the Tiki Bar, returned 1 1/2 hours later, room still not ready.
The next morning took a shower and it was not draining, standing in water. Very small hot water tank, water got cold quickly.
Breakfast served on paper plates and was the same every day, very basic and no variety.
Toilet in one of the bathrooms clogged.
Was told there would be daily garbage removal, had to call every dailyto have it done, and still they only came every 2-3 days.
Has a big kitchen, however, you cannot cook anything in it. There was no pot or pan to be found?? Also no dish cloth to wash dishes, had to buy our own!
Complained to manager and he gave us one free house cleaning. However, the next day, STILL no garbage pick up!!
The good: Nice pool, we were in building 1 so close to pool and breakfast (other buildings would have quite a trek), room was very clean and spacious. Nice screened in patio, washer and dryer, close to Disney and shopping.
This place has great potential, however with all the above problems we would not stay here again. Emailed the resort twice with our issues, no response either time.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Gino from NB,

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize that your suite was not ready upon your arrival. It should have been ready for you by 4pm. I am pleased that you found that the suite was clean and spacious, but will work with the team on our consistency in delivering the services expected. Also, I apologize as I have not seen an e-mail from you, but will follow up with the team.

I hope you will give us another opportunity when you are visiting Orlando.

Tim P. Gross

Been to WorldQuest Orlando Resort? Share your experiences!