“Simply beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars

Save 25% Booking Online
Ranked #36 of 328 hotels in Orlando
“Simply beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Great!!! Private, luxurious, spactacular . Miss it already. Staff was friendly and helpful. The 3 bed/bath suite was just perfect. The children's rooms were far enough from us that we had privacy but yet close enough to hear them. perfect.... perfect. We will be back. Thank you!
The McCarthy family

• Stayed March 2013

1,438 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I was apprehensive my first stay at WorldQuest because I figured it couldn't be too nice, given the very low price. However, my concerns were unfounded, as the 3 bedroom condo was exceptional! I usually stay in Ritz-Carlton, W, Westin, Hilton, Renaissance, etc, and these accommodations beat them all! I send all my friends to WQ when they travel to Orlando, especially if they plan to go to Disney, since it is jut right at the entrance, but secluded in a protected reserve, which is nice if you have kids that need to be removed from the stimulation.

• Stayed June 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Family vacation to Disney World with 3 adults and 3 small children. Needed 3 bedroom so everyone could have a good night sleep. 3 bedroom on Disney property is very expensive so went with WorlQuest. Not disappointed. Large condo style room with full kitchen. Room was ready with requested crib (kind of small) and fold away bed. Room/linens were clean although we did find some small ants. There was also a stain in the shower ceiling that may or may not have been mold. A little noise one night from the pool but I suspect that in warmer weather the pool could be a noise problem at night. Otherwise room was perfect. Very nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. Did not use the shuttle because we wanted to get to the parks right when they opened so ordered a taxi-van instead which worked well. $17-$25 each way (about 10-15min) depending on the park. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick a building close to the main entrance if you don't have a car. Away from the pool and the h...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
merseyside uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

It was our 25th wedding anniversary and decided to go to orlando. Two of our sons came age 19 and 17, we had a 2 bedroom apartment. The space and layout was great for us all and facilities were all of use. We took advantage of the free breakfast which gave us a start for the day ahead. It's not far to any parks we used taxis as we didn't have a car. One negative for us was paying for these taxis but when we added it all up against car hire etc it wasn't too bad. Reception staff great with us so helpful and pleasant especially Ashley and the the girl who checked us in. One day our taxi was very late coming and the general manager offered to take us in his own car!!!! Who else would do that? Just then the taxi arrived but the offer meant a lot to us. I would love to back to worldquest and will recommend this place to all my friends. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We just returned from another visit to WorldQuest Orlando Resort, and again were overwhelmed at how much nicer our vacation was staying there than at a traditional hotel. Having 3 bedrooms, a complete kitchen and living area as well as a screened porch, just makes our family's life so much easier than being cramped in a small room together and having to eat every meal out. Between free breakfasts and the kitchen we save a ton of money. We chose to rent a car this time, but still used the convenient, free shuttle to Walt Disney World. The staff is always friendly and welcoming making our stay that much more enjoyable. We recommend WorldQuest to any family or group that wants to be close to Disney but enjoys spacious accomodations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I just returned from World Quest and just had to say the customer service was great! Every time I walked through the lobby the lovely lady at the front desk would greet me by my name! I can tell you that the personal touch really made my vacation great!! There are so many guests and she remembered me! I am sure she does that for all of the guests. What a great experience...I will be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Diane G,

Thank you for your response. I will definitely share your comments to our reception staff!

Thank you!
Tim Gross
Phila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed with 6 adults here in a 3 bed 2 bath unit. We arrived at 10 am way before check in, but thought I would check out the place. To my surprise, Juan who was working the front desk said we could check in! YES! But we could not have building 1-3 which I requested, unless we come back later. Well we were tired and wanted to check in,so we checked in in building 4, 3rd floor. The walk really was not too bad...but the view was not good. We overlooked a "wetland" which looked dead! What we liked:
Breakfast
Soft comfy beds
Washer and dryer
Full kitchen

What we didn't like:
There is not ONE hook anywhere to hang up a towel in the bathroom
Smoking is aloud on the porches in the rooms
Breakfast should be till at least 11.
Need some protein at breakfast...eggs?
Tiki bar was always closed...why I would kill to have a drink at night!

We really enjoyed our selfs, but would recommend staying in building 1/3 unless you don't care about breakfast than the other buildings are perfect, nice and quiet.

Also there is no dining on site. You will need a car to stay here.

Room Tip: Stay away from the wetlands!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear EaglesMom,

Thank you for your kind comments! As always I share all guest comments with my staff.
I am pleased that you enjoyed the large villa and the other items mentioned.
You mentioned the need for hooks in the bathroom (that makes sense!). Most of our villa layouts have them, but obviously not all. I will ensure that all master bathrooms have hooks installed this year.
Regarding breakfast, we offer a "light continental" breakfast: Bagels, pastries, cereal, juice & coffee (no eggs or meats are included though). All of our bagels & pastries are made fresh daily.

I hope you stay with us again!

Tim P. Gross

Been to WorldQuest Orlando Resort? Share your experiences!