“Best value in Orlando! Luxury on a budget.” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8849 WorldQuest Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821   |
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #94 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
“Best value in Orlando! Luxury on a budget.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I was apprehensive my first stay at WorldQuest because I figured it couldn't be too nice, given the very low price. However, my concerns were unfounded, as the 3 bedroom condo was exceptional! I usually stay in Ritz-Carlton, W, Westin, Hilton, Renaissance, etc, and these accommodations beat them all! I send all my friends to WQ when they travel to Orlando, especially if they plan to go to Disney, since it is jut right at the entrance, but secluded in a protected reserve, which is nice if you have kids that need to be removed from the stimulation.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Alikchi

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Family vacation to Disney World with 3 adults and 3 small children. Needed 3 bedroom so everyone could have a good night sleep. 3 bedroom on Disney property is very expensive so went with WorlQuest. Not disappointed. Large condo style room with full kitchen. Room was ready with requested crib (kind of small) and fold away bed. Room/linens were clean although we did find some small ants. There was also a stain in the shower ceiling that may or may not have been mold. A little noise one night from the pool but I suspect that in warmer weather the pool could be a noise problem at night. Otherwise room was perfect. Very nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. Did not use the shuttle because we wanted to get to the parks right when they opened so ordered a taxi-van instead which worked well. $17-$25 each way (about 10-15min) depending on the park. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick a building close to the main entrance if you don't have a car. Away from the pool and the h...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank DoctorChippy
merseyside uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

It was our 25th wedding anniversary and decided to go to orlando. Two of our sons came age 19 and 17, we had a 2 bedroom apartment. The space and layout was great for us all and facilities were all of use. We took advantage of the free breakfast which gave us a start for the day ahead. It's not far to any parks we used taxis as we didn't have a car. One negative for us was paying for these taxis but when we added it all up against car hire etc it wasn't too bad. Reception staff great with us so helpful and pleasant especially Ashley and the the girl who checked us in. One day our taxi was very late coming and the general manager offered to take us in his own car!!!! Who else would do that? Just then the taxi arrived but the offer meant a lot to us. I would love to back to worldquest and will recommend this place to all my friends. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank sue b
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We just returned from another visit to WorldQuest Orlando Resort, and again were overwhelmed at how much nicer our vacation was staying there than at a traditional hotel. Having 3 bedrooms, a complete kitchen and living area as well as a screened porch, just makes our family's life so much easier than being cramped in a small room together and having to eat every meal out. Between free breakfasts and the kitchen we save a ton of money. We chose to rent a car this time, but still used the convenient, free shuttle to Walt Disney World. The staff is always friendly and welcoming making our stay that much more enjoyable. We recommend WorldQuest to any family or group that wants to be close to Disney but enjoys spacious accomodations.

8 Thank CourtneyL101
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I just returned from World Quest and just had to say the customer service was great! Every time I walked through the lobby the lovely lady at the front desk would greet me by my name! I can tell you that the personal touch really made my vacation great!! There are so many guests and she remembered me! I am sure she does that for all of the guests. What a great experience...I will be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Diane G
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Diane G,

Thank you for your response. I will definitely share your comments to our reception staff!

Thank you!
Tim Gross
Phila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed with 6 adults here in a 3 bed 2 bath unit. We arrived at 10 am way before check in, but thought I would check out the place. To my surprise, Juan who was working the front desk said we could check in! YES! But we could not have building 1-3 which I requested, unless we come back later. Well we were tired and wanted to check in,so we checked in in building 4, 3rd floor. The walk really was not too bad...but the view was not good. We overlooked a "wetland" which looked dead! What we liked:
Breakfast
Soft comfy beds
Washer and dryer
Full kitchen

What we didn't like:
There is not ONE hook anywhere to hang up a towel in the bathroom
Smoking is aloud on the porches in the rooms
Breakfast should be till at least 11.
Need some protein at breakfast...eggs?
Tiki bar was always closed...why I would kill to have a drink at night!

We really enjoyed our selfs, but would recommend staying in building 1/3 unless you don't care about breakfast than the other buildings are perfect, nice and quiet.

Also there is no dining on site. You will need a car to stay here.

Room Tip: Stay away from the wetlands!
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank EaglesMom
WorldQuestOrlando11, General Manager at WorldQuest Orlando Resort, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear EaglesMom,

Thank you for your kind comments! As always I share all guest comments with my staff.
I am pleased that you enjoyed the large villa and the other items mentioned.
You mentioned the need for hooks in the bathroom (that makes sense!). Most of our villa layouts have them, but obviously not all. I will ensure that all master bathrooms have hooks installed this year.
Regarding breakfast, we offer a "light continental" breakfast: Bagels, pastries, cereal, juice & coffee (no eggs or meats are included though). All of our bagels & pastries are made fresh daily.

I hope you stay with us again!

Tim P. Gross
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We recently returned from a Disney Vacation - Florida and had booked the WorldQuest Orlando resort. To our amazement, we arrived at the Hotel only to find that they had 'overbooked' and our room was no longer available! This was totally unacceptable, especially as it was 1 am and we had two children crying in the Rental car. We were sent to a neighboring Hotel "Gaylord Palms", (where the 1 night accommodation was paid for) which ironically was a phenomenal Hotel and we certainly wished we could have remained here! So what's the problem with the WorldQuest Orlando Resort - here goes:

- Upon finally checking in the following day, i was met with the surprising task of choosing how i want our Room to be cleaned. We were presented with a number of options, which quite frankly were ludicrous and as a World traveller have never seen this before. Essentially option 1 was $39 per night where they cleaned the room and replaced the bed linen and provided fresh towels. We opted for the basic towels provided daily which equated to $6 per night. Ironically, not one day did we have clean towels/linen provided. I had to call reception every day and demand that towels were provided. However, even after calling no new towels materialized! As a result, we had to borrow fresh towels from the poolside! Absolutely disgraceful...

- When i booked the accommodation, it stated Room service, however when we got there i was informed that there is no room service provided!

- In addition, it was my Wife's Birthday and i was hoping to reserve a Spa session for her. However, yet another WorldQuest classic, 'I'm sorry sir there is no Spa here!" Incredible enough, there are signs throughout the resort stating Pool and Spa!

The only positive to emerge from this accommodation is the relatively close proximity to the Disney Parks but I'm afraid to say that's pretty much it!

I highly recommend staying at the Gaylord Palms, from what we could see it looked an impressive Hotel, spotlessly clean and the staff were very accommodating when we arrived and stated that WorldQuest had sent us to stay there for one night!

In addition, the Pool @ WorldQuest resort was fine, however the Poolside Bar was not open once throughout our stay, again totally unacceptable.

The manager has since offered to reimburse us two nights accommodation for the inconvenience caused and we were not charged for the $6 per day cleaning fee. The manager, was also kind enough to pay for a restaurant Bill since it was my Wife's Birthday, so those are the only positives i can take from the accommodation.

Do yourselves a favor and steer clear of this resort.....there's much better in Orlando :)

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank KeithM00n
Dear KeithMoon,

Thank you for your comments! I review all guest comments with my staff, and your input will be no exception. I sincerely apoligize that your stay was far from our standards, and would like you to know that we take all guest feedback to heart.
You stayed with us on the weekend of February 16th, which unfortunately was our overbooked weekend. Please understand that the overbooking was not intentional, as our system inventory was not closed-out properly. I would personally like to apologize to you & your family for having to relocate you for the first night.
Regarding a few areas that you mentioned:
The "pool & spa" signage refers to the swimming pool & spa (jacuzzi).
Room service is not offered at the resort, nor is it advertised.
The poolside bar is open seasonally, any day the air temperature is over 65 degrees and not raining.
Again, thank you for your input, and i sincerely wish you had had a better experience at our resort.

Tim P. Gross