“Impressive first experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Elephant Bar

Elephant Bar
4054 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 32839-2410 (Millenia)
407-370-6492
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #604 of 3,180 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Millenia
The Villages, Florida
“Impressive first experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Finally had chance to try and thanks to coupon not as pricey as first appeared. Great upscale atmosphere, and selection of different tastes.
Our server, Lisa, very knowledgeable of food prep and spices, made great suggestions. Distinctive, unique flavors. Very enjoyable.

Visited November 2013

Winter Garden, Florida, United States
“Tasty Asian Fusion cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We had a coupon that pictured several appetizing selections. Thus, we decided to try this restaurant for lunch after Sunday service. We were not disappointed at all.

The lobster and shrimp with white rice had such crispy fresh vegetables. The crispy teriyaki chicken and shrimp bbq was not to be outdone. Both selections were cooked just right. We finished it off with the dessert sampler.

I would like to go back and try the other offerings. I would have ordered more but the servings was too much for me to finish in one seating.

Service was excellent at the start but as soon as the crowd started to come in, it slowed down. Our dessert got somewhat got delayed. Nevertheless, it was worth the wait.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clermont, Florida
“Great first impression!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was the first time we'd tried the Elephant bar near the Mall of Millenia in Orlando. We had a BOGO so thought we'd take shot. We were very impressed with the décor, and efficiency of our server. My husband had the salmon and I tried the crispy chicken teriyaki...both were fantastic and the portions were filling (and we had lunch portions)! I especially liked the fact that you can substitute anything (since I can no longer have shrimp) and she noted to the chef that it was an allergy issue. We're already planning our next visit!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lake Mary, Florida
“Consistent Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I'm a seasoned traveler and foodie. I've eaten here 20+ times. Quality food and excellent service. Mixed drinks are plentiful. If I had one issue it would be the food comes out very fast because of all the wok cooking. The Thai High Chicken or Stir Fry is superb. The tomato bisque is wonderful. Prices are consistent with the quality. A good buy here in Orlando.

Orlando, Florida
“Asian fusion had a nice time this weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have eaten here on numerous occasions either for lunch with family and friends or meeting friends for drinks and appetizers since it's at a convenient location right outside Mall of Millenia. The service has always been good and the food has been hit or miss. This weekend it was really great so I thought I'd write about it. Our last lunch my husband and I both had salads and his was better than mine so we won't dwell on that time. But we did have the quick seared Ahi-tuna before the salads and that was VERY good. Should have just had that instead of my salad. My kids always get their mac and cheese since they love it and they love the décor here its fun for all. We started with the tempura salmon roll with I could have eaten that for dinner, YUM!!! My husband and I both ordered from their new seasonal menu and had the Caribbean Seafood Trio. This Trio featured a lobster tail, jumbo prawns and shrimp a mango dipping sauce. It really was DELISH!!!! I also had a Rum cocktail called Road to Lahaina which was Delightful. I wish I would have asked for that recipe. Listen it is a chain restaurant so you know you are not going gourmet when you walk it. It's a pleasant environment and the food is prepared well. I think you just need to know what to order.

• Visited October 2013