“Interesting selection” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Elephant Bar

Elephant Bar
4054 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 32839-2410 (Millenia)
407-370-6492
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #606 of 3,180 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Millenia
“Interesting selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Intetesting place - worth stopping in. Wide selection on the menu - from burgers to woks. The calamari appetizer was good - very thick cut with heavy breaking. Fresh grilled mahi was good. The pasta appeared home made. Above average for a chain

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Service is below any standard”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

1. Noone welcomed at the entrance
2. After waiting for 5 minutes without any welcome seated myself
3. Manager explained the procedure and WOW! Tried to get me from the table BACK TO THE RECEPTION so i can be seated according to their procedure! Just so you know, the place was half-empty.
4. I walked out without ordering

I eat at restaurants every day due to specifics of my work (investment banking). As many as i have seen, i have never seen the things that they did at that restaurant. Perhaps they cook good, but at a restaurant we pay for both food and service, and there was no service whatsoever.

Staff is incompetent, management should be fired and replaced.

Orlando, Florida
“I like it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great food lots of special deals. Full bar and good service. I like the one in Altamonte springs the best

Visited December 2012
Wellington, Florida
“Loved This Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I were recently visiting family & friends in the Orlando, Fl. area...Our friend suggested that we have dinner @ her single favorite place to eat..It was the Elephant Bar & Restaurant in Orlando...We had not heard of it before this visit..WOW! The service was a clear 10...The food was hot; creative; and delicious, period! I would give it an 11!! Plus the place was very nice looking as well!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Florida
“Fusion food good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stopped here for dinner last night. Interesting decor with fake palm trees, brown and or dark purple colors, several banquets around an open kitchen. Very friendly and professional waitress, Elaine, explained the menu and our choices. Our wines by the glass at $7.75 per were not inexpensive but the pour is very good. In fact, I could not finish my glass. From the EXTENSIVE menu I chose the seared Ahi Tuna salad that came with a mound of greens/salad stuff and several slices of tuna steak. My wife's salad with grilled chicken pieces was declared a winner. Not bad for a chain.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere