Me, my daughter, son-in-law and three grandchildren spent a week at the Kidani Village in a 2 bedroom suite, which was just beautiful. There were three bathrooms! and a washer and dryer in the suite. The hotel is gorgeous, and our balcony that looked out at the savannah was so cool. The kids got up early every morning to watch the feeding of the animals. The pool area was so much fun for the kids that they were running for their suits even after a day at one of the parks.
We did have some trouble with room service. My advice, don't bother, it's not worth the price and the food is really not well prepared at all. If we had only had one bad experience, I wouldn't mention it, but it was more than once. I wasn't too impressed with how it was handled at the front desk either...it didn't feel "magical". All in all, we had a good time, but when we go back to Disney, we will stay on a different property.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Hotel
- Disney`s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village is an African lodge-style Resort boasting accommodations that include kitchenettes/kitchens and multi-bedroom units. Featuring over 30 species of wildlife that roam free amidst a 21-acre wildlife preserve that includes lush, tropical savannas, Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village offers you the unique opportunity to observe exotic animals in their natural habitat from special viewing areas throughout the Resort – and from the balconies of select Guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.