Set apart from the hustle and bustle of the WDW crowd is Kidani Village. Still on WDW property and run in WDW style, sits a quiet escape. There are two resorts in Animal Kingdom, the other is The Jambo House. Kidani is the newer of two. Be prepared to leave enough time when traveling between the Village and parks or Downtown Disney, for the Animal Kingdom Resorts are secluded. Back at Kidani, you can meander down to the "African Savannah" and have a close encounter with the animals. They are a safe distance away for their protection, but there is no glass between you and them. Giraffes, ostrich, wildebeests, cranes, zebras, ankole cattle, and many others are right there roaming in front of you. Cast members are always around to teach you more about the animals of the Village. If it is a chilly night, a campfire, in Disney style, will keep you warm. The animals are lured in your direction by guides leaving feed nearby.
The pool side is geared around activities for kids, but there are areas for adults too. There is a bar with lite bites, two hot tubs, and a long slide for the kid in you. For those ambitious enough or those that just never run out of steam, take time for a set or two at the tennis courts or a workout at the gym.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Hotel
- Disney`s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village is an African lodge-style Resort boasting accommodations that include kitchenettes/kitchens and multi-bedroom units. Featuring over 30 species of wildlife that roam free amidst a 21-acre wildlife preserve that includes lush, tropical savannas, Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village offers you the unique opportunity to observe exotic animals in their natural habitat from special viewing areas throughout the Resort – and from the balconies of select Guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.