Have stayed twice at Kidani Village, the first time we had a standard view. Hotel room excellent as we'd expected. (We are Disney Vacation Club Members). We found the staff very helpful and informative. We had taken members of our family with us and had booked three studio rooms, ttwo on the fifth floor and on the second. We met on the Savannah viewing area daily. It's amazing watching the animals grazing in almost natural surroundings, night and day! The staff are very informative and on hand to answer questions. We have enjoyed many meals at the Sanna restaurant. The second time we managed to book a Savannah View studio. Each morning we sat on the balcony and ate our breakfast whilst watching the animals freely walking around, Zebra's, Giraffes, Cranes etc. The room was very relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Hotel
- Disney`s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village is an African lodge-style Resort boasting accommodations that include kitchenettes/kitchens and multi-bedroom units. Featuring over 30 species of wildlife that roam free amidst a 21-acre wildlife preserve that includes lush, tropical savannas, Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village offers you the unique opportunity to observe exotic animals in their natural habitat from special viewing areas throughout the Resort – and from the balconies of select Guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.