“Best of slides of all Orlando water parks.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wet 'n Wild

Wet 'n Wild
6200 International Drive, At Republic Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center)
407-351-1800
Ranked #37 of 85 Attractions in Orlando
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
Activities: Swimming, Skydiving
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular water park is fun for the whole family, offering a variety of pools, slides, thrill rides, activities and shows.
Rincon, Puerto Rico
13 attraction reviews
“Best of slides of all Orlando water parks.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Went 12 of us, rented 2 cabanas, at first we tthought it was pricy but then we found out we could bring in our 2 good sized coolers filled with sodas, sandwiches, chips & it became economical for a group our size. We had an infant with us so we had a base camp, nap zone, clean towels, water. Only complaint, the water in the kiddie pool is ice cold. Why are all kiddie pools in Orlando so icy? Who wants a sick baby?

bristol
14 attraction reviews
“Great way to spend a 'too hot to do anything' day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were travelling with my daughter's boyfriend, who, for some strange reason was not intending to take any swimwear for the fortnight to Florida!
It took a lot of persuading to make him realise it would NOT be like swimming in ANY pool in the UK, lol! And indeed, it isn't! Personally I can't decide which I preferred between Wet'n'Wild & Aquatica, but I guess Wet'n'Wild was more convenient as nearer to Enclave Suite hotel, our base.

Please note, ALL bags are checked at ALL Parks. However, unlike the UK, once you have purchased your 14 day pass, etc, queue entrances are vitually nothing.

Another Reviewer has stated food at the Parks are a rip off, I would have to disagree unless they go in to 'proper' restuarants.
Quite simply, if they are charging $7 dollars for something at a food stand, you can bet it would actually be £7 in the UK, not £4.40 after currency exchange!

Renting a locker is perhaps the most expensive addition on the whole holiday, so recommend you leave all valuables and bulky items at home, and put your park pass/ID in something waterproof. Though clearly I am not stating there is crime, as I doubt much can be hidden in a swimming costume!

Please note, during 'inclement' (rain) weather, rides shut down. Thank goodness this policy does not apply to UK theme parks!!

Overall, a great place to spend the day lazing in and around water. Very safety conscious attendants, no water toys allowed in most areas, floats and safety jackets supplied free of charge.

Visited September 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Despite its look of being run-down the park was in my opinion very clean and tidy.
Plenty of security and "lifeguards" on duty.
As is always the case in these places food and drink is a rip-off.
Considering you will be in your swimming costume all day I do find it a bit of a cheek expecting you to pay $11 to hire a family locker which is very small - smaller than your average swimming pools for individual use.
I visited early October and the park was quiet - virtually no queues so we done everything we wanted to in a couple of hours.
On the whole I would recommend a visit

St.Helens,United Kingdom
54 attraction reviews
“Quiet But A Riot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited the last week in October and were slightly concerned when there were only 21 people waiting for the 10 o'clock entry, however this worked massively in our favour... We got on The blast,Disco and the Bombay within the first 10 minutes which if you like no wait times and surprisingly fast and scary slides is a good way to start your day. The Bombay is a massive vertical drop of 78 feet which is the highlight of the park. Few issues such as the Lazy river being so slow it barely would move a leaf never mind someone in a dingy... Also storm is a complete and utter death trap so my advice would be to avoid these two. The surprise of the park is The Blast which for me is simply brilliant and suitable for children and adults for all ages... The ride lasts about 30 seconds and takes you threw a course of water canons and barrels that empty as you float past. Overall Wet and wild is a must if your visiting Orlando but I would advise only planning staying there half a day if your visiting out of peak periods as we got there at 10 and were dry and sat in the car by 11.45

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Awesome Water Slides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

In my opinion, this is the best water park in Orlando-if you are like me, looking to have thrilling rides.
I know some reviewers dislike it because it is not themed, but I could care less about this because I don't go to the water park for scenery. To me what's important is that it looks clean, and that it is LOTS of fun. In fact, I believe the other water parks are over priced for the rides that you get.
Unlike other reviewers, I have never encountered any customer service issues. The staff has always been pleasant and helpful. I have never had a problem with water slides being closed, but a good practice is to give them a call before going, so you know what to expect.
Give this park a shot if what you are looking for is thrilling fun rides, and you don't mind the park not having a "theme".