“Just what we wanted!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
South
“Just what we wanted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

After a long trip involving a flat tire, all we wanted was a quiet meal away from the tourist bustle of Orlando. We would never have known this place existed without TripAdvisor, but it turned out to be only a couple of miles from our hotel, and what a find! The food was delicious, the proprietor suggested a wine off the list which was perfect, and the whole experience helped us relax after a bad day. Thank you!

• Visited January 2013

Wallace, North Carolina
“Great restaurant in a weird location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Ok, so we went here last week b/c of the trip advisor reviews, and were a little put off by the location (attached to KMart in a shopping Center). Once inside, the restaurant is quite large amd the food excellent. Everyones salad was fresh and large enough to share. The pasta w/ salmon and peas in a vodka sauce was great, the veal milanaise cooked to perfection, as were the mussels. Our server couldn't have been nicer and more professional ( a young woman from Russia). This is the type of restaurant I would take my family to regularly, great food, service and reasonably priced.

• Visited December 2012
Huntersville, NC
“The best Fettucini Alfredo I've ever tasted”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place lives up to the hype. Definitely don't be put off by the fact that it's tucked next to a KMart. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the most amazing Fettucini Alfredo I've ever tasted. I kept pushing the plate away, only to pick up the fork and go back for another bite five or six times. Yes, it's that good. The Caesar Salad was very tasty as well, and we found a nice bottle of Pinot Noir on the menu at a reasonable price that we enjoyed very much. I highly recommend this place for great Italian meal.

• Visited December 2012
Miami
“Great Italian Restaurant!!! Amazing Service! Delicious Wine selection !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful experience ... If you like seafood go for the Zuppa de Pesce..... Could not be better tasting... Even the bread was great and I'm not even mentioning the olive oil and the little spices they bring you to mix up with it....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Wow. What a nice surprise. Well done Fresco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

After having eaten at most of the restaurants in the area, we found this hidden GEM. One of the few "authentic" Italian restaurants in FL. If not for the location "Next to Kmart" I believe we would have struggled to find a table. In a world littered with cookie cutter franchises, this place goes unchallenged. Do a favor and treat yourself to a meal at this place as soon as possible, you won't regret it.

Highlights
Bread baked to perfection crispy on the outside, warm and soft on the inside, served with a tasty spice blend, when mixed w olive oil make for a perfect accompaniment.

My wife and her friend both had pasta w spicy red sauce. The pasta was perfect and I caught her lapping up every last bite.

My chicken piccata was so tasty I had to defend my plate. The Brocolli that accompanied it was equally fantastic.

We finished w Tiramisu and like everything else, it was amazing.

I have rated hotels on trip advisor, but this was my first Resturant and that alone says the rest.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere