“Nice Time!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gatorland

Gatorland
14501 South Orange Blossom Trail, U.S. 441, Orlando, FL 32837 (Hunters Creek)
407-855-5496
Activities: Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Gatorland features 3,000 gators and 89 crocodiles, as well as a number of bird and snake exhibits.
Atkinson, NH
“Nice Time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was a bit hesitant to go as I wasn't sure what to expect, what a pleasant surprise! With the mixed rain weather, we had to plan something to do instead of going to Universal. After reading the positive reviews on Tripadvisor, thought we would try this place. The park was a good size, clean, easy to navigate. Had an assortment of animals and birds. I really liked the large gift shop with a variety of items. The staff was really nice, and the shows funny and entertaining. Definitely worth a visit!

5 attraction reviews
“Fun alternative attraction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Gatorland was our first excursion of our holiday and have to say it was a great start to the holiday. It happened to be an extra hot day reaching 94f so the swamp walk was a little to much for us, but everything else worked well. We saw two shows the best one was the wrestling with alligators. Great fun very interactive and even get to have your photo taken sat on a real live big alligator. There was loads to see so we would definitely recommend a visit!!!!

Spring Hill, Florida
“those gators are big”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My family and a family friend went to gator land for the first time. We all 7 did the zip line. Totally worth doing again. Then we went to the adventure hour. You get to feed the Gators!!
Those gators realy jumped and thrashed around for the meat. Then we spent the rest of the day seeing all the park. Don't miss the gator wresting. The gator almost got the guy. This was the first time for all of us seeing gators up close. Great for all ages. We will be back. Thanks again Megan and zip line dude( sorry forgot your name) you guys made the zip line fun.
(They should get a raise)

The only thing that could have been a little better. The jumping show was a little fast and boring. But the comedy was good

Phoenix, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
“Wonderful time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I went by myself to get out for a while. And it was great.

Even the full price isn't that bad, but I would recomend getting an Orlando fun card which saved me 5 dollars.

I enjoyed seeing all the different gators and crocs, a gator wrestling show, they also have various birds that nest over the gators, a couple panthers, snakes, large turtles, etc.

Also a tip for those with children, they have a play ground and an area for water play for the kids.

Midland Park, New Jersey
13 attraction reviews
“Great for birders/photographers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I read alot about a different alligator attraction in Florida, but went here because it was much closer to where I was staying. I didn't go for the gators- I only went to take pictures of the wild bird rookery. AMAZING! Hundreds of nesting storks, anhingas, herons and egrets, in the area over the gators. In the spring, they're sitting on eggs or feeding babies. Some nests are very close to the boardwalk. There's also a nice shady walk through the "forrest" and you can find water moccasins. It's very clean and the staff was helpful. Lots of educational opportunities. There's plenty of shows, but I didn't go to those. The zip-line was popular. There's also a little water park area for kids to cool off. If I had kids I would definitely bring them here.