“Best Emergency Service” 5 of 5 stars

Activities: Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A popular theme park featuring sea creatures, water playgrounds and animal performances.
Unity, Maine
“Best Emergency Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

On Nov. 11th, we went to SeaWorld. Right before the dolphin show, my husband thought he had a heart condition. As a wife, I witnessed the emergency team at work. After Mark checked the basics and pushed my husband on the wheelchair to the emergency center. Rick H. went all the way to take care of my husband and calm me down. Most importantly, he was professional and kind. We stayed there for at least two hours for observation and resting. My husband was fine. We did complete all the shows and dined with the Shamu. It is the experience that I will never forget, specially the service of emergency team. I appreciate Rick’s professionalism so my husband and I could enjoy the Seaworld. It is worthy to drive all the way from Maine to Florida to the seaworld. We thank the Seaworld for the kindness and care.

Visited November 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“A lure the call of the ocean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

What a professional show, every detail will make you feel on the stage.
Beautiful costumes, performance and music.
To enjoy with the entire family member.

Visited November 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Surprisingly good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Didn't expect to like seaworld as much as we did but there are some good things going on here. The shami show is good to see check times though there were only two shows per day so make sure you don't miss it. Manta and kraken were both really good rides. All the aquariums are good too definately a must see.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“I love Seaworld!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have been to Seaworld a few times and I can't say enough about this place!! The staff is great, the animals are amazing and every time I go, we have a great time and I feel like a kid again!! We are already planning to visit again next summer!!

Visited June 2013
Cancun, Mexico
8 attraction reviews
“best park in orlando overall!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

this park has the best ride of them all, MANTA! and make sure to buy the express pass for 20 bucks, so worth it! you can re-ride as many times as you want all the rides! make sure to watch the rescue animals show, the whale show and the dolphin show. the food in this park rules!

Visited October 2013