“An excellent restaurant with a great menu, homemade beer and soda” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BJ's Brew House

BJ's Brew House
4151 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 32839 (Millenia)
(407) 352-0225
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #332 of 3,176 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Neighborhood: Millenia
Bayville, New York
“An excellent restaurant with a great menu, homemade beer and soda”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went to this restaurant after Disney and found it to be great. The menu, service, appetizers and entrees were great. They also make their own beer and soda which was also delicious. We will definitely will eat there the next time we are in Orlando.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Copley, Ohio
“Great Food, Great Beer, Great Apps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went here for dinner on our recent trip to Orlando, and this was probably our favorite place that we are all week. We ordered three appetizers, and I must say the avocado egg rolls were to die for, we all gobbled them up as fast as we could. We also go the corn fritters which was tasty. Dinner we kept it simple, burgers which were cooked spot on. I also thoroughly enjoyed my red ale. If you want a good reasonably priced meal away from the Disney crowds come here.

Ringwood, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great food, fantastic service along with a clean well kept establishment make this an excellent place to enjoy an evening meal, lots of beers and probably the best burgers I have ever tasted, the peanut butter s'mores are amazing, I WOULD definitely eat here again

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“Great beer selection, menu choices and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

First off restaurant had a great look and atmosphere. Our server was very friendly and helpful with beer selection. My husband had the Brunette Brown Totanko Porter both great selections. He especially loved the Brunette Brown. I ordered the Pomegranate Margarita which was very good also. We both ordered the Cajun pasta but it failed in taste, not spicy at all and the red sauce was runny and lacked spices and tasted very bland. Wish it would have been more creamy and thicker with some garlic and spices in it. We did order some parmesan cheese on the side and it did help it a little. I would for sure go back and try something else on their menu as they did offer a wide range of choices.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Bartenders service needs some work.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I just ate here last night, sunday. Bar only had like two other couples. Sat down and the bartender was so dry and nonsocialble. When I asked for recomendations all he would say is that it was good or alot of people ordered it. OUt of the hour and a half we were there he was behind the bar a total of thirty minutes so I didnt even bother wanting to bother asking him for anything. Food was okay, nothing special. I was bummed that my first time visiting was a let down because of a bartender. If he was wearing a name tag his name would already be in here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere