“"The BEST day ever!!"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 285 things to do in Orlando
Stonewall, Canada
“"The BEST day ever!!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had an awesome time at aquatica.
When we went to aquatica we would go down a waterslide then when we got to the bottom we would go right back up and wait like 5 seconds for the people in front eof us to go down then it was our turn again.
They had a wave pool there and it was a blast. I liked they had a timer that told you when the waves were going to happen.
They had a ``lazy river`` there, and that was cool.
The employees were really nice.
The next time we go to Florida we will probably go back to aquatic. We had a blast.

Visited January 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Verwood, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“The best water park in orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Aquatica is by far the best water park in Orlando,it has everything from a water park for babies to great rides for all ages even big kids like me.the beach area was great this week as we went there 4 days out of 5 and all the days were around 80 degrees and the park was not to busy.the kids are able to play on there own while we can relax and top up the tan.
Banana beach is great for the day as you pay one price and you can eat and drink all day.
We have been there over a dozen times over the last year and has never disappointed us.

Visited January 2013
Estevan, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“you'll have fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

we had fun here. i had brought my kids (my boy is 6 and my girl was 6months), my 6 yr old loved the small waterslides and my younger just lounged and sat in small end of wave pool. my husband liked the bigger slides. it was averagely busy but i would go back. you will spend a full afternoon here no problem. the wave pool and lazy river is the best.

Visited February 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
16 attraction reviews
“Welp...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Well... we were at Aquatica in a hot sunny saturday.
The park was crowded, with long lines. We observed that people there were mainly local citizens. There weren't many visitors outside USA... maybe because it was saturday...
We couldn't ride in the most popular attractions, and get a poolside chair is a sacrifice.
I think the water smelled bad, but my wife didn't complained about it.

Visited February 2012
“Great time had by all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Kids area was excellent, my child was entertained there for the whole day, long walk to each slide, clean and tidy, staff were friendly. Overall a great day out and definatly coming back to aquatica next year.