“Something for Everyone” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trail's End Restaurant

Trail's End Restaurant
4510 N Fort Wilderness Tr, Orlando, FL (Walt Disney World Resort)
407) 939-5277
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Something for Everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

We always eat at this restaurant when we go to Disney. The buffet has home-cooked foods, salads, and desserts that are out of this world! We will definitely eat here again. Our waiter was very accomodating and friendly. The pulled pork is EXCELLENT!

Mansfield, Texas
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

This place is one of the inexpensive buffet's. The food is really good. We go here a lot and you rarely need a reservation. The breakfast is delicious as well. We love this place.

Visited April 2011
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Excellent, but very Expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Disney's rating of $15 and under is not accurate at all. we ate there for dinner and children 3 and 5 were $15 each and adults were $25 each. Otherwise, the food was fabulous!! There is a full buffett, salads, nice vegetables, and awesome deserts. I would eat there more often if it wasn't so expensive.

Cape Cod
“Best Value in Disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Eat early here, it gets very busy....$25.00 all you can eat dinner buffett....Ham, Fried Chicken, Brisket, Ribs.....lots of other stuff including Stuffed baked potatoes and pizza...and wonderful desserts!!

Alpena, Michigan
“Terrible Food with inept organization”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

My wife and I go to DisneyWorld twice a year for some years now and have eaten at this restaurant in Fort Wilderness campground a few times over the years. Two years ago we went and the food was so-so, but they had fried chicken on the buffet which made for a good change from all the other sit-down or fast food places in WDW. We made a reservation under the dining plan for this past Friday, 2 December with me anticipating the fried chicken after a week of the other Disney restaurant fare. We came away shocked, disappointed and hungry! We were seated at 5 o'clock on the lower level, about as far from the buffet on the upper level, as could be. We ordered our drinks and I went to the buffet to get my food first while my wife stayed behind to watch our cameras, etc. The line was very, very long in the salad lane, with that being the only lane. After 12 minutes of little movement forward, I called my wife on my mobile and told her to pick up the cameras and get in line or she would never eat. The plates here are metal and heavy. Everyone was attempting to carry two heavy plates in order to get all their food at one time in order to avoid waiting in line again. There is no place to put a plate, let alone two, on anything whilst getting the food. Bottom line: after some 20 minutes I returned to a cold cup of coffee and cold food on my plate that was once hot. The sliced beef had an odd taste and the mashed potatoes were runny and very salty. The chicken was warm, but ok. To top it off, the waitress ignored us until she put down the bill with the comment that the tip was not part of the price and that the "suggested" amouts were on the bill. Luckily, we had both had one fast food meal we could use so we at least were able to go into the Magic Kingdom and get something to eat. My recommendation to anyone contemplating eating at Trail's End is to FORGET ABOUT IT. The place is much too small for a buffet and there appears to be no management with an ability to properly organize the thing anyway. There was no reason to allow people to stand in long lines like that. And, of course, the waitresses need either a change of attitude or shown the boat back to the mainland.

• Visited December 2011