“Best Value in Orlando” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #36 of 285 things to do in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show combines a mixture of high-energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic and audience participation to thoroughly entertain all ages. Visitors to the show will be served unlimited hand-tossed pizza, salad, popcorn, dessert, beer, wine and soft drinks. Shows are presented nightly at 6:00 and 8:00 pm. The show is totally awesome. It is the best dinner show in town!
Chicago, IL
“Best Value in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

If you are looking for a great family night out make sure you attend this entertaining dinner show. Seven of us attended and had a great time. Many great laughs. We will make sure to go back next time we are in Orlando.

Northern VA
10 attraction reviews
“Even my skeptical boyfriend liked it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2009

I had a lot of fun at the Outta Control Dinner Show. For $25 they feed you unlimited pizza, beer, salad, popcorn and soda and keep you entertained, you can't beat that. Try to get there a little early (seating begins 30 minutes prior to show) to get good seats. We sat all the way in the back but still had a good view. Our server was awesome and really accommodating. Great music, great magic tricks, great show!

Orlando, FL
“Comedy, Excitement, Magic - What else could you possibly need?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

How about the unlimited Pizza, Salad, Popcorn, Beer, Wine and Soda? Ok, then how about one of the best magic shows I've seen since I was a kid?
Tony Brent is awesome. He provides a plethera of original material and comedy which is great for the entire family. Everyone will enjoy this attraction. Well worth the price in admission. Personally, our family thinks that this is the best part of Wonderworks. I laughed until I cried. And I will come back again.

Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Best Family Value in Orlando!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

We took our family to see this show on our recent Orlando vacation. After spending god knows how much at Disney it was actually a welcome change.

The pizza is reasonable (we're not talking gourmet) and the servers were very nice.

The show was just outstanding. I've seen lots of different "magic" shows over the years and figured this one would be just like the others. Bad outfits, cheesy jokes and so-so magic.

Boy were we wrong. Tony brought our son on stage and did a silly trick where his hands are tied with rope. Our son got to participate and laughed so hard.

The Sonny & Cher bit was hysterical. That alone was worth the price. I've never laughed so hard.

I think the best thing Tony did for our family (and really the entire group) was to really give us something that we could enjoy together. That was so important to us to enjoy being together as a family.

If you're planning a Disney vacation, plan to come off Disney property one night to International Drive & enjoy the show at WonderWorks.

Detroit
“LOTS of LAUGHS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

Have seen the show more than once...hard to decided who my favorite magician-comedian is! Very entertaining and a good value. Servers really work hard and always gave refills. Looking forward to the next time.