“Amazing and hilarious” 4 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #36 of 285 things to do in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show combines a mixture of high-energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic and audience participation to thoroughly entertain all ages. Visitors to the show will be served unlimited hand-tossed pizza, salad, popcorn, dessert, beer, wine and soft drinks. Shows are presented nightly at 6:00 and 8:00 pm. The show is totally awesome. It is the best dinner show in town!
Tampa
11 attraction reviews
“Amazing and hilarious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I have heard so much about this show and I finally got to enjoy it. It was a little chilly for the theme parks, so my 18 year old son and I decided to see this magic show. I tried to buy tickets online the day before but was unable to so I thought the show was sold out so we were just planning to do Wonderworks. I found out they don't sell online within 40 hours and the 6pm show was still available. Unfortunately, we had already eaten, but I did try a piece of pizza and it wasn't bad. The servers are attentive and make sure your drink stays full. Adults are offered red wine, white wine and Zinfandel or Bud Lite. But we went for the show and it was great! Tony came out with energy like it was his first show. His magic skills are fantastic and as a comedian he is just as good. If you like magic and comedy, this is the show for you and your family, whatever your age.

WonderWorksOnline, Manager at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear lynne64;

Thank you for attending the Outta Control Dinner Show! We are glad you and your son had a great time! Come back and visit us again!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great fun for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Loved the show. Tony Brent was a master at getting people to laugh and his magic was really good also.

Definitely recommended. It's a fun and affordable family evening.

Visited October 2012
Dear Robert S;

Thank you for your comments about the Outta Control Dinner Show! We hope to see you again soon!

New Tripoli, Pennsylvania
27 attraction reviews
“Great family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed this dinner show. The food is pizza (plain or pepperoni), salad, soda, wine, or beer, popcorn, and a piece of cake for dessert. They will bring you as much as you want and keep your drinks filled. The comedy was fantastic with audience participation. It was winter which is their slow season and they only had one show at 6PM. It is a room with tables lined up about 4 or 5 wide like a cafeteria setup. It was great for all ages and I would do it again.

Visited January 2013
Hobart, Indiana
33 attraction reviews
“outstanding comedy/show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is probably the best family dinner show in orlando. We have been there 3 times over the last 6 years and have enjoyed each visit. They have all the pizza you can eat and beer/wine you can handle. We were happy with all aspects. The show has alot of good clean comedy everyone can enjoy. I cried I laughed so hard my first visit there and have not been disappointed on our other visits.When wondering what to do in Orlando you can not miss woth this show!

Visited February 2013
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Dear AL H;

Thank you for attending the Outta Control Dinner Show for the third time! We appreciate your patronage and the great review! We hope to see you again soon!

Orlando
8 attraction reviews
“OK show in a terrible venue”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Show is only ok, but the venue is terrible. Room is single level with regular chairs and tables. Show is on stage but hard to see. Many of te kids around me couldn't see anything. Finally stood in back holding my daughter so we could see. Food was good. Service was great.

Visited February 2013
Dear jason1610;

Thank you for attending the Outta Control Dinner Show! We apologize that you had a hard time seeing the stage. We would like to hear your feedback about this matter. You may contact us at guestservices@wonderworksonline to discuss.