“Great and friendly folks” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Orange Park
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great and friendly folks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is my second visit to this hotel. The rooms are very clean. And the staff went way out of their way to helps us in every matter. I need a pair of pants wash and Carin when out of her way to wash them for us. I would come back to this hotel in a heartbeat. Thanks for the great experience.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The rooms were very clean and the staff went out of their way to make sure we felt comfortable. One of the nicest staff I have ever experienced at a hotel. It felt like we were visiting family. They interacted with the guests and you could tell the other guests really enjoyed them. They were never intrusive. They went the extra effort to make you comfortable. I picked them ecause they had free breakfast with their stay unlike the newer hotels across the street. Would definitely highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I enjoyed staying on the first floor with the room facing the parking lot.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I would visit this hotel again in a heartbeat. It was my birthday weekend. The hotel staff place a card balloon and candy in our room the day of my birthday. That was so sweet of them to go out of their way to make a guest happy. It meant alot to me for that.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Statesboro, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We made last minute reservations after the death of my late grandmother. We were able to reserve a large block of rooms at a very reasonable price. I cannot say enough about every one that works there from the management on down. There were around 27-there about, of us who invaded the lobby quite frequently. The day before the funeral they allowed us to totally move all of the tables in the lobby so that we could put together large picture collages and allowed us to leave them there for most of the day. After fighting the worst storm I have ever seen in Florida; Peter, who was working the desk that particular day, was armed & ready with menus from area restaurants and gave great recommendations for places for us to order supper from. Not to leave out the friendly housekeeping staff, who generously left a few extra toiletries in my room because I had left mine at home, to which I am very thankful. I would like to close with acknowledging the general manager April Erstad, who has got to be one of the most down to earth and personable hotel managers I think I have ever come into contact with in all of my hotel experiences. This was my second time staying here & I will definitely stay here again when my travels take me to that area.

Winter Haven, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had great great time. the hotel was very clean and the staff was awesome! The only issue I had was when I went to the lobby to print out some info I needed for the next day the ink ran out. I went to ask the night staff but he was too busy on his personal phone talking about the NBA Finals game. I felt as though I was bothering him cause when I asked about getting more ink he said we don't have any turned his back and continued his conversation on his personal phone. I would rate my visit excellent if it wasn't for his poor service.

Colorado Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here on short notice and it was just fine. Staff was friendly. The carpets were a bit damp because they had just been cleaned. The staff issued a printed notice to that effect when we checked in and gave us the option to move if we deemed it necessary. We did not. Breakfast was fine. No complaints.

The only other issue we experienced was nit-picky, but had to do with being unable to print a downloaded email attachment from their lobby computer. It allowed the download to occur, but did not allow it to opened. It was a bit annoying given that I needed to print something during my stay. Perhaps someone could look into that as a courtesy to future guests.

Room Tip: The hotel is away from the freeway and busy streets. So, you can pretty much pick any room that you...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Jacksonville/Orange Park, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Mr. Boudreau,

Thank you for choosing our Fairfield Inn - Orange Park! I am happy to hear you experienced a pleasant stay. We are here to help you have a home away from home stay, even in short notice situations. Anything that we can do better to make your stay more comfortable is what we strive to do daily. Thank you for bringing the computer concern to our attention. I am looking into the programs on the computer to make sure secured applications and attachments are able to be viewed/printed for our guests' convenience. If you make a quick stop in the Orange Park, FL area in the future, my staff and I hope to see you again!

Have a wonderful day,

April Erstad
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
Orange Park, FL
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stayed here for a weekend for a family birthday gathering. Staff was friendly, very helpful & accommodating, letting all twenty-some of us hold our impromptu pizza dinner in the breakfast area, even furnishing us with napkins and plates. I think they also had a few toiletries to give to my forgetful brother-in law.

The bed was comfy and there were a lot of pillows, so we slept very well.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott Jacksonville/Orange Park? Share your experiences!