“Great Expierence!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Winter Haven, Florida
“Great Expierence!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had great great time. the hotel was very clean and the staff was awesome! The only issue I had was when I went to the lobby to print out some info I needed for the next day the ink ran out. I went to ask the night staff but he was too busy on his personal phone talking about the NBA Finals game. I felt as though I was bothering him cause when I asked about getting more ink he said we don't have any turned his back and continued his conversation on his personal phone. I would rate my visit excellent if it wasn't for his poor service.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Colorado Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here on short notice and it was just fine. Staff was friendly. The carpets were a bit damp because they had just been cleaned. The staff issued a printed notice to that effect when we checked in and gave us the option to move if we deemed it necessary. We did not. Breakfast was fine. No complaints.

The only other issue we experienced was nit-picky, but had to do with being unable to print a downloaded email attachment from their lobby computer. It allowed the download to occur, but did not allow it to opened. It was a bit annoying given that I needed to print something during my stay. Perhaps someone could look into that as a courtesy to future guests.

Room Tip: The hotel is away from the freeway and busy streets. So, you can pretty much pick any room that you...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Jacksonville/Orange Park, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Mr. Boudreau,

Thank you for choosing our Fairfield Inn - Orange Park! I am happy to hear you experienced a pleasant stay. We are here to help you have a home away from home stay, even in short notice situations. Anything that we can do better to make your stay more comfortable is what we strive to do daily. Thank you for bringing the computer concern to our attention. I am looking into the programs on the computer to make sure secured applications and attachments are able to be viewed/printed for our guests' convenience. If you make a quick stop in the Orange Park, FL area in the future, my staff and I hope to see you again!

Have a wonderful day,

April Erstad
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
Orange Park, FL
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stayed here for a weekend for a family birthday gathering. Staff was friendly, very helpful & accommodating, letting all twenty-some of us hold our impromptu pizza dinner in the breakfast area, even furnishing us with napkins and plates. I think they also had a few toiletries to give to my forgetful brother-in law.

The bed was comfy and there were a lot of pillows, so we slept very well.

Suffolk, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

we were in room 201 and had bed bugs in our bed and stains on our sheets and pillow case it saved us money but I will not stay there again

Room Tip: check for bed bugs and check the linens before sleeping on them pull out bed from headboard and chec...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
aerstad, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Jacksonville/Orange Park, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Orange Park, FL. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret the inconvenience. Immediately once this was brought to our attention our pest elimination vendor was summoned to the property to investigate and treat any possible sightings. We strive to be consistent in our product and service delivery, and it seems we failed to do so this past weekend.

I hope you will accept the apologies from the entire staff and I. We hope you will give us another chance to show you the outstanding quality that we are capable of delivering. Please contact me directly prior to your next visit to Orange Park.
Baltimore, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn 5 - 7 April 2012. Staff at the front desk was very courteous. The lobby is a bit small because its combined with its breakfast area. They offer a self-serve breakfast with foods like cereal, muffins, microwaveable breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, belgin waffles (you make yourself), juice, coffee, tea. I would say the breakfast was fair. My only suggestion would be to offer some type of breakfast meat to go with the waffles. Our room was clean and had a tantilzing fragrance. It smelled so good...lol. I thought the bed was too soft, but was just right for my husband. They have updated their televisions to flat screen, nice. The room offers a refrigerator, no microwave or in-room safe. The have a quaint outdoor pool and hot tub. Not a big area, but nice for hanging out. Location was good as well. Just a short drive to shopping and restaurants. Overall, for the short time there, we were pleased with our stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
North Branford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

Was visiting family, and it would have been more convenient to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites on South Chaffe Road off of I-10, but I couldn't justify the price difference. Yes, this appears to be an older Fairfield, and it has yet to be remodeled, but it is clean, comfortable, far less expensive, and has a friendly and helpful staff. This will be my go to Marriott property when I visit again.

• Stayed February 2012
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

Recently spent two night at the Fairfield Inn in Orange Park while attending the Northeast Florida Scottish Games. The location of the hotel is great -- near I295 and convenient to many restaurant chains. The staff at the front desk was very helpful with directions to restaurants and the location for the Games. Other staff members were also very friendly.
As mentioned by previous reviewers, the breakfast could be improved.
While waffles could be made fresh, all other hot entrees had to be warmed in the microwave and since there was only one this created a crowding situation. Also as mentioned before, the towels are thin. But, the most important thing is that everything was CLEAN. We would definitely stay with Fairfield again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott Jacksonville/Orange Park? Share your experiences!