“excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Not going to blow you away but it is most possibly one of the best and warming hotels I've been too. It's neat, clean, tidy, and very low-key. What I mean by low-key is it is not exactly going to woo you by its location. Still, if you are in town for a few days, business trip, seeing someone, its great because its close to the highway (but not loud). The staff is amazing. Great people. Joeann was wonderful. Great sense of humor and made me feel very welcomed. I recommend this to anyone that isn't trying to blow the bank but wants to be comfortable for a good price. Absolutely don't see why anyone would not enjoy this place. Recommend this for all.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great Stay at this Days Inn. My only complaint was the rooms are a little small for two or more people if you are staying longer than two nights. That is not the ownerships fault or the staff fault, its the size of the building. Everyone from the owners to the staff treated my wife and I like we were family. We will go back and stay there when we are in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area.
A Great Big Thanks goes to Joyce, Joeann, JC, Cheryl, Karen, Alishia, Gwen & Lilia. The were all very friendly and ready to help with everything we needed.

Thanks Again,

Tom & Gail Nemeth

Room Tip: May want to get the King Bed. Even though its the same size room, you have more room to spread out.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Biloxi, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Thank you for giving me an enjoyable stay during the few days I was there.. I needed a place to stay during the weekend to see my sister that was in the hospital. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. JoeAnn made sure that I knew where the ice machine was located when I needed ice. She made sure that I had my bill and my special gift. She was very pleasant and had a sweet personality.
Thank you again.
Dimitra Cunningham

Room Tip: Right off 295 South. Eating places easy to get to.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have nothing but compliments for this hotel. JC, JoeAnn, and Joyce were all helpful and accomidating, the cleaning staff very thorough. We will definitely be staying here again! Thanks ya'll for taking such good care of us!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Flawless check-in and out. Extremely courteous and helpful staff. Joeann was an outstanding hostess who is completely knowledgeable of the area for restaurants, shopping and entertainment (she's somewhat of an entertainer herself with her upbeat and pleasant personality). Very clean and the room was well prepared. A bit confusing to get in to with the current construction, but that's not the fault of the Inn. Will most definitely stay here again on our next trip and highly recommended to all travelers for a great stay at a great price.

Earl and Joann Schache
Allentown, PA

Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

very helpful night staff. Arrived late in evening and JC assisted with finding a lost item. The location was very convenient for our needs. Would be very likely to stay there again when passing through JAX.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville? Share your experiences!