“Worst experience EVER!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Orange Park
“Worst experience EVER!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My recent visit to Aron's Pizza was THE LAST TIME I will ever step foot in that restaurant again!! We took my 23 year old, mentally challenged, son there for a small birthday dinner party and the actual owners ruined the night for everyone!! The waitress we had was in her first day and was just as sweet as she could be. I told her not to worry and that we were patient people.. We ordered our food and she brought out our salads and the dressing was on the side. Well, my mother had confused her by saying she wanted two dressings because she was giving my son the salad my father had already ordered. My son didn't like the salad dressing my father had ordered so we just needed a different one. THE OWNER prepared the other salads and when the waitress brought it out to us, the dressings were messed up. When we told her, she took it back to get it fixed. The owner, right there in front of us and the whole place, started carrying on at the waitress and holding the order slip up in her face and saying, "You see this? This says two ranch salads!" She said, "No, it says two ranch dressings and all I need is an Italian dressing now." She actually stood there and fired that waitress!!! When the waitress asked if she would be paid for the hours she had worked today, the owner told her NO!! Then, the owner called their other waitress on the phone, who had just gotten home from working the day shift, and told her she had 10 minutes to get there to cover the girl they had fired or SHE would be fired!! It gets better... Then, while they were waiting for her to get there, the owner waited on us. She kept screwing stuff up. And I mean worse than ANY first day waitress I have ever seen!! She didn't bring drinks AND one of my other sons didn't even get his meal until we had finished our meals. Plus, my father's stromboli was burned to a crisp and they actually blamed that on the waitress they had fired. How she could have burned the stromboli without even being a cook is beyond me. (Oh, and they did not take the burned stromboli off the ticket) The other waitress she'd called in was running around crazy trying to take care of everyone. It made for a very upsetting night. Oh, it gets even better. As we were all getting ready to leave, most everyone in our party had gone outside because the bill had been paid. My ex-husband had already gone up and paid, saying that dinner was on him. I was inside grabbing my son's balloon, cake, etc. Then, all of a sudden, NO KIDDING, both owners start yelling at me saying I hadn't paid my bill!! I told them that the bill had been paid by my ex and she yelled, "No, he paid one bill, but not the other!" Now, by this time, she and her husband are yelling across the restaurant at me and humiliating me saying I didn't pay, like I was trying to skip out on the bill. This was HER mistake because my ex had gone up and specifically asked to pay the whole bill. How the heck was I supposed to know she had screwed up? Needless to say, I paid the balance and left and the whole world will know how we were treated and how that poor waitress was fired over salad dressing! By the way, the reason we know all the stuff about the waitress being threatened about being fired if she didn't come in is because as we were leaving, my mother went over to her and told her just why we wouldn't be back and asked her to please tell the owner. She told my mother that she couldn't tell her because if she told her anything negative, she would be fired on the spot. She also said, "Oh and please don't leave me a tip, she (meaning the female owner) takes them and I don't get any of it." DON'T EAT AT ARON'S!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Orange Park, Florida
“Best Pizza Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Aron's may cost more, but it is worth every penny! The other fast food pizza's are poor compaired to Aron's. We take our grandchildren, they love it!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orange Park, Florida
“Friendly Neighborhood Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

The pizza and dinners are all good; flavors and service. Small neighborhood feel to it, friendly staff. We take-out often.

Visited May 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

They have the best pizza in Florida! The service is also great!

Visited December 2011
England
“FAVORITE Chicken Alfredo and Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Aron's Pizza has the BEST Chicken Alfredo I've EVER HAD!!!! The bread is to die for and the white pizza! My, oh, my!

Whenever I'm craving Pizza I am NEVER disappointed with Aron's! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Visited November 2010