“A five star Hotel at Orange Park, FL. If you are looking for a good, quite, clean and friendly place.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park

You added Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   145 Park Avenue, Orange Park, FL 32073   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Brunswick, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stay in this Hotel for three days. It was a business related trip. My experience at this Hotel was very satisfying. The Hotel is very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food and Hotel services excellent! I will recommend this Hotel to anybody wishing to visit the Orange Park, FL. I rate this Hotel's services a five star place.

Room Tip: For even better results call the Hotel ahead for the quality of services you expect during your stay...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

1 Night here and regretted moving to this property I should have listened to my fellow TA reviewers on the internet here. It is horrible and until they get it fixed I would steer clear if you intend to get any internet surfing done during your stay.

The property itself is a typical HGI which I love but the internet thing ruined it. I considered leaving but it was turning out to be such a hassle seeing that I couldn't get online to find a hotel. I have learned my lesson to remember my Mifi Card from now on.

Large king room, clean and comfortable. Location is right off major roadway so decent. Plenty of places to eat or shop close by.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Aida G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind words and constructive feedback on our property and services. We appreciate your feedback regarding the speed of our wireless internet and apologize that it did not work well during your stay. We are currently in the process of updating the wireless system and hope to have a faster interest experience soon. If you return to our area in the future, we hope you will consider staying with us again and letting us know how we are doing.

Kind regards, Aida
Internet Marketing Manager
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hotel is very clean and new looking on the inside. Check-in at 5:00 was very quick, our keys had already been prepared.

King room was very clean and roomy. Bathroom was spacious and clean too.

Hotel is a ten minute walk to the dog track. Felt safe walking to and from the track.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Durham, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Room was clean and spacious, with lots of parking space and convenient location to my business needs; free Internet in the room; fabulous breakfast, including the opportunity to order eggs made fresh as you wait! And courteous staff! I would definitely stay here again, and recommend to others.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were impressed with the room the minute we opened the door and saw the room. It was spacious, clean and well appointed. We were visiting friends and family in the area and found this to be very convenient...right of the 295 freeway and on Park Avenue. The only downside was that there isn't much around it as far as we could tell. However, there was a Cracker Barrel within walking distance and we love to eat there. In addition to the free coffee, fruit and pastries the motel offers a buffet breakfast for a nominal fee. We, instead, walked to a nearby Waffle House to have breakfast with relatives before we left town. The staff was friendly and helpful. This was our 2nd stay at this motel and it will not be our last. I figure when you have a good thing you might as well stay with it! The only thing we can see that others may not prefer is that the motel is kind of isolated from restaurants and touristy things, but that is what cars are for and, like we said, you are right off the 295 freeway and close to the 95 freeway.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Nice location. Centrally placed between NAS Jax, Orange Park Mall and right on 295 Beltway. Staff is very helpful and accommodating. Very Clean and well furnished rooms. Becky the Director of Sales was so very pleasant and extremely helpful.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Orange Park, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was presidential election week, and my bosses and I had a rather enjoyable time despite. The staff were professional and friendly. There are fresh and tasty cookies to greet me at the desk daily! The event coordinator/staff provided a wonderful election party for all the guests - a free beer with our vote, and a buy one get one free special! There was also a business card raffle and we all won Hilton points, credits to the food/drink pantry, or a free breakfast. The staff coordinate a group run for the guests a couple days during the week to help you keep up with your exercise. I had no issues with the wifi at all. Accomodations were clean and comfortable. There were nice Bath and Body Work and Neutrogena toiletries and soft white towels. The issues I have were minor, and explain for the minus one star. Two mornings in a row (at 630), all was available on the buffet except the scrambled eggs -- essentially the main part of the breakfast! Also, I needed to print out something a the business center, but there is no access to the computer to plug in a USB drive -- just pc screens? The front desk staff was very friendly and allowed me to use the pc behind their desk. Despite these minor issues, I think they are practically insignificant in light of the wonderful service staff experiences I have had this week! I have stayed at the 1 or 2 Travelocity rated place in the immediate area, and the staff were fine...but just didn't seem to have the friendliness of the folks here!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park? Share your experiences!