“Mustard Ruined the Hamburger” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #123 of 199 Restaurants in Orange Park
Orange Park
1,378 helpful votes 1,378 helpful votes
“Mustard Ruined the Hamburger”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have gone to other Whataburger restaurants and one of the things I remember about them is that they had good hamburgers and that they come around with a basket of condiments for you to choose what you want on the burger. They came around with the baskets and I asked for ketchup. When I opened up the roll to add ketchup I was surprised to find it totally covered with mustard. Even after scraping off as much as I could I was unable to get the mustard taste of the burger. Since I do not like mustard on a hamburger, the burger was ruined. Yes I should have gone back and requested a new burger but since I was in a rush I only one bit and left the remained. What makes it worse is that I had paid extra for bacon cheese and double meat.

• Visited June 2013