This place is amazing. I stayed in one of the suites which have just been renovated. You are right on St. John's river and its so awesome. The rooms are very comfortable. It was a very peaceful experience staying here and the free breakfast was amazing. True southern charm. Highly recommend
- Also Known As:
- The Club Continental Hotel Orange Park
- The Club Continental Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Continental Suites is more that just a bed and breakfast. Our fifteen River Suites all have private riverfront balconies and each room offers dynamic views. Completed in 1993, these accommodations offer a one-of-kind overnight experience. The seven individually decorated rooms in our mansion feature a romantic old world ambiance. Of course, each overnight stay also includes a complimentary Continental Breakfast. The on site River House Pub gives an added dimension with lively entertainment, spirits, and good cheer, in a relaxed and casual environment, while our elegant riverfront dining room pleases both the palette and the eye. Amidst manicured gardens, majestic oaks ad aromatic magnolias our dedicated staff looks forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Club Continental Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.