This was a very nice, clean and modern hotel. Rooms are nice and big, with plenty of room to stretch out. Big comfy bed and soft pillows. There is a full breakfast, complete with a gal that will cook your eggs to order, but it costs $7.95. It appears it is mostly for the business class, but my husband and I enjoyed our stay. Close to the expressway, easy to get around with lots of shopping nearby. The staff was OK, not as friendly as they could be. Would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Jacksonville Orange Park Hotel Orange Park
- Courtyard By Marriott Jacksonville Orange Park Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * 5 floors, 115 rooms * 4 meeting rooms; 4,530 sq. ft. of total meeting space * Located off I-295 and minutes to NAS JAX, Orange Park Medical Center and world-class golf * affordable and healthy breakfast served every morning * Free high-speed Internet throughout the hotel * Non-smoking and ADA accessible ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Orange Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.