“Fantastically rejuvenating!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rasayana Cove Ayurvedic Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ona
Rasayana Cove Ayurvedic Retreat
You added Rasayana Cove Ayurvedic Retreat to your Saves list
4224 Solomon Road, Ona, FL 33865   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Ona
steamboat springs co
“Fantastically rejuvenating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I spent 11 nights at Rasayana and came away refreshed, relaxed and renewed. We were amazed at the amazing amount of attention dedicated to our program by Julia and Dinesh, who are remarkably committed people with very deep backgrounds in Ayurveda. I researched the options for weeks before choosing them, having done Panchakarma before and we made the right decision. My husband lost 12 pounds without thinking about it, and learned to mediate and do yoga. He is not the yoga type but loved it all and saw the results. Both of us have very high pressure jobs so it was a long overdue break and we felt our 'reset' button was pressed!
Highly recommended... will be back! Also fabulous food... felt no craving for anything despite all our bad habits and came away sleeping well for the first time in years. Do it!

Room Tip: loved the room in the forest but basic and cold in cool season. room by the main house most comforta...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I arrived at Rasayana Cove with high expectations for the ultimate healing experience.  My life was in shambles and I was a physical and emotional wreck.  I was yearning for a place of comfort, a respite from the chaos and pain where I could safely be emotionally supported and nurtured as I re-assessed my life.  I received all this and more in the loving hands of Julia and Dinesh Mader.

Rasayana Cove is the perfect healing retreat with its glorious and tranquil nature surroundings, cozy and comfortable secluded cabins offering as much solitude as you need, incredibly delicious and nutritious Ayurvedic meals delivered to your door, and deeply soothing body treatments in the privacy of your own cabin!  Dinesh and Julia's knowledge and years of experience in the Ayurvedic arts are generously shared in private consultations, cooking classes, meditation time and in daily conversations.

During my stay I received such personal attention, love and support - I have never felt so pampered in my entire life.  I now have a greater awareness of myself and my needs, which have been neglected far too long.  I am returning to my life with a new state of ease and comfort in my body, a newfound respect and love for myself AND a practical and doable self-care program.  My expectations weren't met, they were exceeded.

In today's world of holistic healthcare where everyone is promising transformations of "body, mind and spirit," Julia and Dinesh are masters of delivering it, by humbly and authentically following the ancient principles of Ayurveda.

Thank you, Dinesh and Julia, for creating this exceptional retreat space for rest, renewal and revitalization... aptly named Rasayana Cove.

J.T., Holistic Health Professional
Cleveland, Ohio

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I'd been contemplating a personal retreat for quite sometime. I was looking for an environment that would fulfill by needs. My hope was to find solitude and quite, to be nurtured by nature,to receive a balanced nutritional diet and to experience a healing touch. My choice was Rasayana Cove Ayurvedic Retreat. Through the tranquility of the beautiful retreat location, Julia's knowledge of Ayurvedic cooking and the relaxing body treatments with special oils, my needs were met. I made a good choice.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
B
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is a true find if you want nature combined with peace and quiet. If you are looking to learn how to improve your health, this is the place to go. If you are looking for rustic charm, this is the place to go. If you want quiet to commune with nature, this is the place to go. If you want to be totally on your own except three delicious national meals, this is the place to go! And please only tell nature lovers, some of us want to keep this place wholesome and loving as it is today!,

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We all live very busy lives and most of us are like puppets to modern technology that we forget our bonding with nature. There is period in every body's life when they want to unplug themselves from this materialistic world and plug in to nature to nourish their body, mind and health. Rasayana cove offered that world of tranquility to me and I felt so revived, energized and full of life. I had gone to Rasayana Cove for just two nights and could not make myself leave on 3 day as I wanted to just stay there and ended up extending my stay there. Julia and Dinesh were perfect host with vast knowledge of ayurvedic food, interventions and meditation. I will definitely go back every year from now onwards as this place is full of positive energy that your body absorbs right away.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I was nearing the end of my 60 day "Reboot" juice diet ("Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead" video), and knew I had to do something special to transition myself back to eating solid foods. In checking tripadvisor for a future flight, I stumbled across Kandy L's "excellent" review of Rasayana Cove Ayurvedic Retreat and, knowing her personally, I read eagerly and further researched Rasayana Cove's website: www.ayurvedicretreat.com. What I discovered convinced me, this is where I needed to be for my first food in 60 days. I was right!

Julia's knowledge, skills and wisdom were the winning combination for my re-entry to solid foods. The location was heavenly and our accomadations were divine (my sister joined me since she also juiced 60 days). Every morsel I tasted was so delicious and healthy for my "rebooted" digestive tract and the skills I learned from Julia easily transferred to my home kitchen. I am definately returning for a day long, raw food non-cooking class in the near future.

Her Rasayana treatments had my body, mind & Spirit feeling completely connected and in harmony with all that I had accomplished in the last two months. I lost 30 pounds, lowered my cholesterol to such a level my Dr. took me off my eight year prescription and my blood sugars returned to normal. Yes, I had accomplished all this physically, but my Spirit is what lead me to Rasayana Cove Ayurvedic Retreat. As it said on their website...
I would: "Reconnect with my essential Self" and "Restore vital well-being". Most of all, I would meet a woman who more than practices the Ayurvedic way of life. Julia Mader embodies the balance required "for self-help and self-healing", to enrich her own life and the lives of everyone who shows up at her Rasayana Cove Ayurvedic Retreat doorstep. The highest compliment I can give, I will return again and again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Connecticut and beyond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We went to Rasayana Cove for our BabyMoon, to relax and get away. We received so much more than we expected. Along with the majestic setting and daily Ayurveda oil massage, we had private Ayurveda health consultations and cooking classes! We are so happy that we choose to come to Rasayana Cove rather than a less therapeutic setting. Look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rasayana Cove Ayurvedic Retreat? Share your experiences!