“Great for Breakfasts” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Great for Breakfasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Most folks eat breakfast at Eve's. Lots of huge hearty breakfasts are available here. The owners and servers are all quite friendly. This restaurant does a big breakfast business.

Tampa
“disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

I took my husband to Eve's last night for Veteran's day. They had lamb shank and he loves lamb so we thought this was going to be great. Eve and Nancy are always so welcoming and our waitress was great. Then we got the food. First she put these 2 brown mounds of ???on our table, I broke a piece off (literally) and put it in my mouth. I think it was there very poor attempt at biscuits...when we said something to Eve...she.said oh they were suppose to microwave them to soften them up. I wanted to ask how old they they were. Next our dinners came. Awful instant mashed potatoes and instant gravy. I could not believe a family run place would sell such grap. My hamburger was not cooked properly either. The lamb was tender but my husband was not impressed with the sauce. Very disappointed.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Best Bacon and Cheese Omelet in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

Bacon and Cheese omelets are awesome...Dont know much about anything else because I have a hard time ordering anything else.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Safety Harbor
“Consistant Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2010

Our family has enjoyed many good meals at this family restaurant. The breakfast selections are great. Great salads and fruit plates. Good home cooked meals and plenty of it. The home made pies are fantastic, try their great chocolate and coconut creme pies.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Good Place for Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

Average place as far as breakfast is concerned. Nothing to write home about, but decent food at a good price. Locals love it.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere