I recently revisited your property in Oldsmar, FL for a personal trip and I just had to write to you once again. I have stayed numerous times at your property during the past year in order to spend time with m daughter.She has come to love your hotel and especially the people who work there. I apologize I cannot remember names this trip but I am sure you can backtrack and find out who was working what schedule. I have been in the hospitality industry for nearly 26 years and traveled to many places yet none have touched me like your property in Oldsmar.
I arrived Sunday, May 5th at your property after a long 4 hour commute from St. Augustine. Immediately upon entering your property a sense of “warmth & calm” had come over me to see the familiar surroundings exceptionally clean & organized.” As I entered the lobby at 2 p.m. the lovely lady behind the front desk remembered me and actually greeted me as if we were lifelong friends (truly almost made me tear up because it was so heartfelt). She is an amazing woman who showed just as much care and love to my daughter when I brought her back to the hotel. she asks when I come down, “Daddy, can we stay at the hotel with the nice people.” This coming from a 4 year old little girl who has been through so much and yet is kind, caring and melts your heart away when you are with her.
I apologize for being long winded and a bit sentimental but I had to let you know that your team at your Oldsmar property has helped during my devastating situation in so many ways I am grateful and blessed. I am sure they are not aware of just how much they have helped and I hope you share this with them. All of them, including the “behind the scenes” ones, all deserve to know how their part in the operation has so wholeheartedly touch my family. I feel like this is our home away from home and everyone is just so nice and caring. While I may not be able come down as often as I like to, I will tell you any time I do come to town there is no other hotel (even the new Hampton inn across the way) I will be staying at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest/Oldsmar hotel is conveniently located midway between Tampa and Clearwater in West Central Florida. Our Tampa hotel in Oldsmar, FL is just minutes from some of Florida's lush golf courses and sandy white beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. The city of Oldsmar has grown into a thriving residential and business community with numerous restaurants, shopping malls and local corporations. Whether you are here for business or pleasure we want you to enjoy your stay and the entire staff at our Oldsmar, Florida hotel is committed to providing the finest quality guest services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar Hotel Oldsmar
- Hilton Garden Inn Oldsmar
- Hilton Oldsmar