“You Can't Fix Stupid!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Crystal River, Florida
“You Can't Fix Stupid!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

This afternoon I was at a Medical Clinic in the same Plaza as Niko's Pizza & Seafood. To evade rush hour traffic at the intersection, I detoured around the back of the Plaza for quicker access to Tampa Road. In the back of this mostly deserted strip mall is a large water retention pond. I always scan these ponds with curiosity to see what resides in them. What I saw was about 5 good sized Alligators lined up like cord wood, facing the back of Niko's. I swung aorund for a better look, and I witnessed an old bald headed man, obviously the cook, come out of the back door and fling a large piece of fish skin, (the by product of fileting a large fish like salmon) over the fence into the pond. In Florida, feeding Alligators is against the Law. It is an automatic death sentence for Gators because it teaches them to look at Humans as a source for food. they lose their fear of humas and as they grow larger, they can easily become agressive when Humans and/or their pets are nearby. Secondly, think about the violations of the Health Code. A pond with mostly stagnant water with food waste thrown into it, attracts rats and other vermin, not to mention roaches and other bugs that create a hazard to our health. This unsanitary and inhumane act, make Niko's Pizza and Seafood a place I will never go, that is unless Niko himself jumps into the pond with those Alligators! The FWC will take these Alligators and destroy them because of ignorance and stupidity. Who wants to eat in a restaurant owned by someone so careless?

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Tampa, Florida
“Always a Great Experience at Nikos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

We go to Nikos quite often and not only think the food is fantastic, we also think the warm hospitality received there makes this restaurant a step above the rest.
The food is always delicious and served by the friendliest waiters and waitresses. Antonia is always so welcoming and Niko's food is beyond words. We often take our dogs with us and Niko's outside dining welcomes us and our pups.
We have attended many fundraisers at Nikos and Antonia's support for the local community shows at every event hosted here. We highly recommend this restaurant for food, fun, friends and a family atmosphere.

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oldsmar, FL
“Highly recommend Niko's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

I eat lunch at Niko's every week with friends....sometimes twice a week. When we have customers or other visitors in town, we always bring them here. The pizza, greek salad, and sandwiches are all to be recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Fantabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

Niko's has the BEST spinach pizza in the world!! It is so good that when my fiance and I are in Florida, we ask Niko to par-cook a couple of pizzas for us and we bring them back to Massachusetts. Tonight we just finished the last half of spinach pizza that we had in the freezer from April - it was a little bit of Florida in Massachusetts in 2011!

And their Greek salad with potato salad is to die for!

Go to Niko's - you won't regret it!

Oldsmar
“The place to go in Oldsmar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2008

I am an Oldsmar Business owner , we been here for over 20 years back when Tampa road was a still a two lane cow path. We had no major motels or
national restaurant chains. To this day I still only bring my clients only to Niko's. You simply cannot go wrong. I recommend the Lasagna or any dish that incorporates Nikos' red sauce.
The baked Grouper is stunning. One of the few places in our carbon copy world where the owner still greets you and has a passion for his food.